Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: fingerz on August 03, 2012, 07:10:23 PMWhat! Your advice works a gem! :D

Ohh thanks :D I try to learn as much as I can before I do stuff. It's like lab, can't do the experiment without reading the procedure first because you'd just end up with broken glass, toxic fumes and ten people running and screaming for their lives.

Or as Akira put it, "First you must fill your head with wisdom, then you can hit ice with it."

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 03, 2012, 11:18:16 PMI dump people if I see that this relationship won't work. I don't want to be in a relationship if I don't want to.

"I"?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

I'm too boss to get dumped. 8)
Somebody has to tell that this relationship is over. That's usually me.

Ruto

You're missing the point entirely -.-

universe-X

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 04, 2012, 06:38:17 AMI'm too boss to get dumped. 8)
Somebody has to tell that this relationship is over. That's usually me.
lol, I'm sorry, but I don't think that streak's gonna last very long with an ego like that. just saying.

SuperFireKirby

I've had only one legitimate relationship and I wasn't the dumper nor the dumped. We kinda just drifted away from being a couple and back to being good friends.

Yeah, relationships are silly. Frivolous, you might even say.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: universe-X on August 04, 2012, 12:16:38 PMlol, I'm sorry, but I don't think that streak's gonna last very long with an ego like that. just saying.
I'm FSM-Reapr and this

is roughly a third of the size of my ego.

KefkaticFanatic

Just remember that being a dickwad is a bannable offense.

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 05, 2012, 11:42:37 AMGee, why are everybody so serious around here?! IT WAS A JOKE!!!

And no Slow, you don't have to post that picture again.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

universe-X

Back on topic: What are y'all's opinions on pursuing a relationship with your best friend?

Jub3r7

I did that once and because of that I hardly talk to her now.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 05, 2012, 06:22:33 PMI did that once and because of that I hardly talk to her now.
:( I'm sorry.

Ruto

I agree with Jub...

In addition, I'm also going to rant that relationships ruin everything -.-

universe-X

Quote from: Ruto on August 05, 2012, 06:47:58 PMI agree with Jub...

In addition, I'm also going to rant that relationships ruin everything -.-
Idk, I sorta pursued something like that. Once we broke up, we didn't talk for 2 months before continuing as normal.

And why do relationships ruin everything? o.o

Ruto

From what I'm observing, you need to do everything with the other person. Apparently any other person becomes trash you can just throw money/ridicule at and have them go away.

I think there's a possibility I'm being spied on again so I don't really want to say more than that.