News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, probably not a discussion that shouldpop up the day before the wedding. "I love you so much. I'm so glad we're getting Oh btw... WE'RE MOVE 3000 MILES AWAY FROM EVERYTHING YOU KNOW AND LOVE NEXT WEEK. KAY, LOVE YA, BAI!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

@Maestro No, I haven't even told her yet about my plans. She'll finish her studies this year, so I'm sure it would work. I hope.

MaestroUGC

Don't wait, this is a big change and a big move; by telling her now you give time to at least plan and prepare for it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

To be really honest I don't think she's likely to come with you if you do. Unless she's studying too, foreigners are only allowed to stay for about 6 months in the States (unless you do other paperwork). Even if she's here, she can't legally work.  It seems pretty shallow to bring her here just to keep you company for 2 years.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

^I know. :(
That's why this is hard. But I couldn't live without her. :(

Roz~

You should talk to her about it. What if she doesn't want to live in the US for 2 years? You shouldn't just "hope everthing works" because it might not. Talk to her about it and if she wants to follow you, then she can start making all the paperwork she needs to stay in the US for more than just 6 months.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

I'm waiting for the right moment to tell.

Clanker37

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 03, 2012, 08:24:24 AMI'm waiting for the right moment to tell.
The best moment is now. Just call her and be like, "I want to talk." Then take her out to a nice dinner and over the course of dinner (Maybe after after a few alchoholic drinks) say,"Right, now I invited you here because I'm going to the USA for 2 years. You wanna come?" And viola! Subject is notioned and what ever comes after that would be the best outcome of all.

FSM-Reapr

^ -.-'

She has exams this week, and on Saturday I'll take her to the spa. So I'm waiting for the right moment.

Ruto

How sure are you about coming to the States?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

I hate to brag, but I'm pretty much the best pianist and jazz-guitarist from the people in my age of my school.
I've been in touch with the school now for a while, investigating the opportunities I could have by going there.
I'm already planning my audio tape I'll send there. If they like my tape, they'll invite me to live auditions in there in March. If I get there, I'll start in August(if I recall).

I'm sure I'll get there, if I decide to.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 03, 2012, 10:04:21 AMI hate to brag, but I'm pretty much the best pianist and jazz-guitarist from the people in my age of my school.
I've been in touch with the school now for a while, investigating the opportunities I could have by going there.
I'm already planning my audio tape I'll send there. If they like my tape, they'll invite me to live auditions in there in March. If I get there, I'll start in August(if I recall).

I'm sure I'll get there, if I decide to.
Where in the US? Sorry if Im interrupting something, but I keep waiting to walk into someone somewhere and freak out because I know them

FSM-Reapr

I told her.

I'm not leaving alone. :D
We have spent the entire evening to see possible choices for her.
She'll try to get in the NYIT.

Yaaay *no smiley face can express a big smile like this*