News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 02, 2013, 03:17:55 AMFood for thought:

How do you know when you love someone?
Step aside kids, FSM is here to answer this question.

You just do. There is no way to describe that feeling, but damn, it's the best feeling in the world to realize you love somebody.

SuperFireKirby

FSM is actually secretly:

I still don't understand how people hated this movie.

Anyways, I don't think anyone on this site really can understand what love means. Maybe if ya go ask someone whose been married to the same person for 40 or 50 years and is still happy to be with them what love is, they could really tell you. I think they would have a much better answer than a bunch of introverted, hormone crazed youngsters(aka The NSM Community)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Yes, but I was bored and curious as to what you guys thought.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 02, 2013, 07:00:22 AMYou just do. There is no way to describe that feeling, but damn, it's the best feeling in the world to realize you love somebody.
Hmmm... personally, it was the best feeling in the world when I beat Ruby Weapon after a few hours of summon-spamming (Hades kept it paralyzed, but you couldn't use it every single turn, I believe). :P

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 02, 2013, 11:27:39 AMAnyways, I don't think anyone on this site really can understand what love means. Maybe if ya go ask someone whose been married to the same person for 40 or 50 years and is still happy to be with them what love is, they could really tell you. I think they would have a much better answer than a bunch of introverted, hormone crazed youngsters(aka The NSM Community)
That depends on who specifically it is that you're asking.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

What is love?

Baby don't hurt me.

Don't hurt me.

No more.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 03, 2013, 08:29:40 AMWhat is love?

Baby don't hurt me.

Don't hurt me.

No more.
<3

*headbangs*

*breaks car window*

DAMMIT!

Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 01, 2013, 12:05:57 PMSounds like you just got a crazy on your hands.  Only choice is to shut them down super hard imo.  Just expunge all elements of the situation.

Then again she might just be delusional and never get over it.

Hahaha that's your advice for everything.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Bluntness is one of the most effective methods of getting your point across :D

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Okay, in that case...guys drive me crazy enough to consider a life of celibacy. Lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Nah you'll get over your apprehension and realize we are just Too Cool  8)

me irl
[close]

Toby

Ugh, this is so strange but I think I might like a girl in first year... I'm in third year and well I never thought it would every happen I mean I think second years are ewwie and most first years are ewwww but she's so mature for her age and she's friends with loads of third year girls and we get on reallllly well. But what's a few problems?

She's too young at the moment
A lot of guys in my year 'would pump her mad' -.- and I try help her with this
Oh and She's my friends little sister!!

They've already jokingly been annoying me for 'chatting her up' (they don't know) but yeh, I still don't know if I actually do or if I just reaaaallly like her as a friend (at lunch I HAVE to talk to her, she's so fun to talk to!)

So yeh, how do I test out if I do like her or if it's just friends and will this or should this ever work out?

TheZeldaPianist275

Right off the bat:  First year and third year?  Does that correspond to American 9th and 11th grade?

And 'too young?' What determines too young?

Bubbles

As in

First year = Freshman

Third year = Junior

SuperFireKirby

I have a friend who started dating a girl when she was a freshman and he was a senior, and it is a little odd at first, but only assholes really make a fuss about that stuff, especially if it's committed relationship. Some of them are ehhhhhh(cuz, ya know older person taking advantage of younger person...sexually), but in a relationship between two respectable individuals committed to one another, age should not matter..unless..ya know...one of them's liek 6 or something. Then there might be an issue.