News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Ruto on March 30, 2013, 09:30:47 AMHow did she get your number? xD
lol

Probs one of her friends who knows Jompa, gave it to her.

Jompa

Quote from: Jompa on March 30, 2013, 09:35:53 AM^Well, right after this, she asked for my number, so I gave it to her, unknowing of what where to come..
actually^
Birdo for Smash

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jompa on March 30, 2013, 07:45:37 AMShe has been texting me at least four times every day during easter break, and I haven't replied to any of them..
..but she just keeps texting me..
She's basically just having a conversation with herself.
^Now, to my point:
Can anyone help me come up with an excuse why I "haven't seen" any of these messages?  ???
Be honest. Get some people to help you with the situation; if you try to work alone, you'll get nowhere. You need to DRILL IT into her head (not literally!!).

Or just tell her that you couldn't find the phone for a few days. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Ruto

I don't really know how you can be any more direct actually. As much as I think tricking her is a bad idea, what if you just introduce her to someone else? Or at least find her a new friend. It seems weird to me that girls would want to be with a guy all the time.

In other news I'm in an odd situation where people really need to quit playing matchmaker. I'm really not interested in that kind of thing, since someone wants my attention every second and it's distracting me from work.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Jompa on March 30, 2013, 07:45:37 AMBut she's absolutely insane!!
I believe I have full rights to emphasize as much as I want.
I wasn't saying you couldn't (sorry if I came off that way), but I do agree with Mashi. Due to the seriousness of the situation, it's time to take a higher level of action. I really don't know if anything else is better for you right now.

Jompa

Yeah.
Well it's tuesday morning right now, so I'll probably meet her today.. That'll be fun.
Birdo for Smash

KefkaticFanatic

I dont understand whats so hard about saying "i dont like you in that way, I dont like you at all, I dont want to be friends with you, please leave me alone or I will literally get a restraining order"

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 01, 2013, 11:14:23 PMI dont understand whats so hard about saying "i dont like you in that way, I dont like you at all, I dont want to be friends with you, please leave me alone or I will literally get a restraining order"
Although it may seem as if I'm repeating the same thing over and over (TWG'ers will know :P): You can't convince people who won't listen.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

ask Ruto

He's in a pretty bad situation, plus this girl is the type to go tell everyone how much of a jerk he is if he does that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 01, 2013, 11:14:23 PMI dont understand whats so hard about saying "i dont like you in that way, I dont like you at all, I dont want to be friends with you, please leave me alone or I will literally get a restraining order"
If you cut out the part about the restraining order, I literally said that to her, on Valentine's Day when this whole thing started.
And I did actually tell her once more, but that I don't think I've told you guys about (I probably didn't feel like it was worth mentioning here, because it apparently didn't matter to her).

So if anyone cares, since I said I'd probably meet her today as easter break is over now:
She really wasn't a problem today, because I didn't really have any subjects with her, but she did insist on walking to the bus stop together.
That is when I was saved! Because a boy and a girl in my class that I am good friends with also came to the bus stop (they usually don't take the bus, but when they do, they take the same bus as me), and they of course stopped to chat with us, so I was sorta saved from being alone with Girl X  :)
So they took the bus with us :) But even though she now would have company on her ride home after I have to get off, she still chose to get off and wait with me for my bus -.-
Didn't have to wait long though :)
Birdo for Smash

KefkaticFanatic

See, then I see you keep agreeing to meet with her so it starts seeming like you are still accepting her presence but ehhhh

Guess I haven't ever had to deal with a crazy stalker ::)

me irl
[close]

Jompa

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 02, 2013, 08:55:14 AMSee, then I see you keep agreeing to meet with her so it starts seeming like you are still accepting her presence but ehhhh
When she insists we go home together, I don't have to agree, it happens regardless - 'cause that's when her stalking activates for full, and she starts camping around places I have to go past, like the main entrance and stuff..

I remember once, when I was going to take the elevator from the fourth floor and down, and she was already on her way down the stairs - she saw me in the elevator right after it closed (which you can see through because the side facing the stairs is made of glass), and she started running. She ran down the whole building to catch up with me.
Birdo for Smash

EFitTrainr

Guys
What the hell am I doing wrong
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

I can't help you if you're gonna go all "15 year-old girl facebook status" when going about asking questions.

BE SPECIFIC.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!