News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Great advice, people^^

So my former classmates have either started getting married or having children without getting married (there's one that's married with kids too). Anyway I don't know what to think about that, other than I feel sorry for myself for having to hear about it -.- But now that I did hear about all their mishaps and stuff I think I want something completely different! I came to this conclusion recently xD I'm slowwww.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Heh I mean I didn't exactly think before that I would want to not wait to get married or have kids but I guess being in a more serious situation makes you actually think about it more seriously o:

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

i wasnt making a joke

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

BonusPwnage

I'm tired, confused, and I really just need to say this. Okay, so I'm finishing ninth grade, and today we had the Freshman Dance (my middle school goes 7-9, so it's the last dance at Tamanend and it's a big deal, almost like prom). My brother had a date and I didn't, but my parents didn't give me the option of staying home. So I went, and the first thing I saw was the girl I like, who looked stunning in a light blue dress. I tried to ask her to the dance last week, but that's a whole other tangent, so I wont get into that. I decided I might as well try again, so outside while we were waiting to get into the school I tried to ask her out again. As it would happen, the most annoying kid in school kind of pulled me away, talking about sports or something like that. Throughout the entire night, I didn't see her at all. That is, until the last dance, which was a slow dance. As everyone got into pairs, I could see everyone on the dance floor. I saw her, alone, and made my way towards her. But just as I got halfway there, this other girl stepped in front of me and asked me to dance. Under normal circumstances, I would be thrilled, but I only like this girl as a friend, and I couldn't say no and hurt her feelings. So I didn't get to dance with the girl I liked, but one of my friends. Unfortunately, I'm fairly certain that my friend actually likes me, and I was contemplating whether or not to pull her in close as I danced. I ended up just kind of awkwardly dancing with about 10 inches between us, and I think I might have hurt her feelings. After I got out of there, the dance ended and some people were sticking around talking. I caught this girl that I liked alone, and started talking to her. I was trying to firgure out how to tell her I liked her, so I mentioned that I wanted to slow dance with her. She said, "Really?", but by her tone I couldn't tell if she was happy or angry. As I was about to reply, this guy interrupted the conversation by asking her out. He literally just stepped in front of me and asked her (to which she replied with a "yes"). I didn't even know what to say, and when she turned to me to continue the conversation, I kind of just shrugged her off (which I fell bad about). I got really pissed when the people around me started complaining about minor things, like breaking a nail or losing some lipstick. I may be overreacting, but I just don't know what to make of this.

BlackDragonSlayer

That is why I am glad I do not have emotions to hinder me.
Spoiler
[close]

But, seriously:
You should've told her directly before that other guy interrupted. Which brings me to the point that that guy was rather rude, at least for the sole reason of interrupting your conversation so... rudely! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

BonusPwnage

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 14, 2013, 09:56:50 PMBut, seriously:
You should've told her directly before that other guy interrupted.

Yeah, you have a point there. I guess I'm not used to talking to girls that I like.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 14, 2013, 09:56:50 PMThat is why I am glad I do not have emotions to hinder me.
(grumpy cat)

Oh, it's another zinger from the hilarious BlackDragonSlayer

TheZeldaPianist275

-__- stop being mean Slow

Yeah, Bonus, that's an awkward situation.  It's probably best never to ask someone out in the middle of a crowd .__.

Jompa

Girl X is transferring to England~ That is good news!
Birdo for Smash

TheZeldaPianist275

XD I was about to ask

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 15, 2013, 06:48:06 AMOh, it's another zinger from the hilarious BlackDragonSlayer
I laughed harder than I should have.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 15, 2013, 09:13:09 AMYeah, Bonus, that's an awkward situation.  It's probably best never to ask someone out in the middle of a crowd .__.
Yeah, that's why I was trying to get her alone.
Quote from: Jompa on June 15, 2013, 09:27:03 AMGirl X is transferring to England~ That is good news!
After all that's happened, that's good news indeed!