Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Oh I thought you meant that shadowkirby was your best friend and your fiance and that he was telling people behind your back.

Yugi

MasterProX

The girl problems continue.

I don't even know what I'm doing or what to do anymore.

Bubbles

Ruto

Huh I never thought people thought dating was such a big deal.

Anyway does she think you're creepy? If so, try working on your appearance. Just the simple stuff you can do everyday, a six pack isn't really worth the time or effort unless you really want to get fit. Leave her alone unless you're working on a class project, don't try to see her after school unless she asks to...be really good at something that she might end up asking you for help on...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Okay, NSM really, really needs help with the ladies and I feel that I somehow am the member here with the most expertise in this field.

SFK's GUIDE FOR GETTING ALL TEH LADIES:

STEP 1: GET THAT SIX PACK MOTHERFUCKER. I have one and I know from experience that it's fantastic. You never want to purposely show it off the avoid looking douchey, but if you happen to be shirtless and you're a skinny white guy, girls will be all "I AM SURPRISED BY YOUR HAWT BOD" and will want to rub it. Like, literally every time. It's a fucking magnet. Personal experience has taught me this. BUT DON'T STOP THERE. Improve your entire physique, not just to get girls, do it for yourself. The great philosopher Socrates once said a human body that has never reached it full potential was a wasted one. Once you start exercising and eating better, you'll feel more healthy, more confident, and girls WILL notice because, believe it or not, girls love a hot nerd guy just as much as guys love a hot nerd girl. And it's especially to your advantage because hot nerd guys are an even rarer breed of human than their female counterparts.

STEP 2: UPDATE THAT WARDROBE MOTHERFUCKER. Clothes can say a lot about a person. It can show you status in a business,society, or wealth. And more importantly, being well dressed let's people know you care about yourself. I personally love wearing clothes that make me look good. I feel more confident and know that I'm making a good first impression with women, acquaintances, and people in general. For skinny white dudes, I recommend American Apparel for t-shirts that fit well(and are extreme comfortable), maybe some flannel if you can pull it off, and definitely slim cut or skinny pants. Further more, invest in a nice watch(Fossil makes great ones for a modest price, I recommend a leather strap). And when you wear long sleeves, roll those suckers up. For some reason, a majority of girls love it when a guys sleeves are rolled up. Maybe because often when a guy rolls up his sleeves, he's about to do some serious fucking work and girls like that? Dunno. If you want some good places for clothes or just a link to something stylish, hit me up.

STEP 3. HYGIENE....MOTHERFUCKER. Seriously, too many geeks and nerds seem to be out of touch with the fact that their smell, not their "niceness", is often the deciding factor when not attracting girls. SHOWER ONCE A DAY, YOU FILTHY, FILTHY BOYS. Now, I don't actually use shampoo personally, because hair actually is much healthier if you only wash it with water(soap washes away all those healthy oil and shiz from your hair). But some people have oilier hair than others. And ALWAYS use body wash. Especially the armpits and crotch, which account for a lot of your stank.  But more importantly if how your hair is cut and styled. Get a cut that informs the ladies that, yes, you do indeed give a damn and you look damn good doing it. Often you can leave you hair nice and messy and as long as the cut itself is stylish and your wearing a well put together outfit, it makes people think your just leaving messy on purpose because you're that cool. Also, brush your teeth in the morning. Nobody likes bad breathe. If you don't have time, Orbitz is your friend.

Seriously, a hair cut, a new outfit, and an exercise regiment will get you miles closer to being the super fly ladies man you always wanted to be.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

Skimmed through your guide just now, will read it more thoroughly in the morning.

1)  I HAVE THAT SIX PACK MOTHERFUCKER.
2)  Hmm... will look into this more later...
3)  Since my hair is messy as shit and impossible to fix up in the morning, I just wet it so it's not as... tall (if that made sense).  I assume that's not enough?

FSM-Reapr

Oh man, did he just say he's the most experienced when it comes to da ladiez? cuz fsm is in the house and the screams of the fangirls fill the room

It's all about that confidence and charisma, man. I'd seriously say fuck everything else if you have confidence. Most of SFK said are for you to feel more confident around women, it doesn't mean by just doing those things girls will be all over you.

SuperFireKirby

LOOK WHO'S RETURNED, JUST TO UPSURP MY AUTHORITY!

DAMN YOU FSM, DAMN YOU.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

1) Haha being fit is nice and it really does make me stare at you for more than a second but it's not really necessary if you're an engineer or something XD *cough*

2) I don't really like American Apparel but that's because their CEO or something is a total creep. Uniqlo is good for the lazy guys that like to wear more than just t-shirts. Everything is so plain but in lots of colors so you can't really go wrong with what they have.

3) Lol I was going to mention that but I didn't want to be offensive xD Girls tend to know if you haven't showered, shaved or washed your face way more easily than you think they do because they have a better sense of smell.

If you're lazy with your hair, cut it really short so you don't have to brush it.

KefkaticFanatic

Uhhh the point about shampoo is somewhat valid, but you should still be washing it at least semi-often with more than just water for most people at least, unless you never go outside and spend all your time in some sanitized lab ._.

But yes, many people seem to think that their stench is somehow not noticeable (perhaps they have become accustomed to it themselves??)

They are wrong.

AA has some comfy T shirts but I can't speak for anything else they have.  I do enjoy Uniqlo for being decently stylish and inexpensive.  And I also kinda like the minimalism to an extent.
Just don't be one of those kids that only ever wears super unflattering t shirts (giant, bad designs) or a trenchcoat.  That is automatic people-repellent right there.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Yeah!!!

Keep posting because no one on Facebook is funny. Distract me from my own problems!!!

dahans

Everyone on NSM seems to have a Sixpack.... haha I don't believe you :P
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!