News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I can think of at least one person that I like more and more every time I talk to them xD I don't ever see a possibility of falling out of love completely.

Heyyy I read sax the first time until you guys posted that. Now I got it confused with what you guys said D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, if you really get hit hard by da lovins, its difficult to shake even with the passage of time. This I know far too well. And it sucks, big time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

SFK keeps getting suckerpunched by life
unmotivated

Nakah

Quote from: Jompa on March 10, 2014, 01:52:56 PMthanks for writing that. After drowning my thoughts in hours of aggressive sax-jamming I think I've concluded that I've just plainly fallen out of love with her, for some reason or another. I'm over that little depression, but now it just feels so weird; I can't remember the last time I didn't have someone I was in love with.

Adding to what Maestro said: In my experience, as you get older, and you experience other personalities on a larger scale; when looking back at that one person you sort of realize that there are these underlying qualities about their personality that you realize weren't all that attractive to begin with. You may not even be fully aware of why, but you know you don't feel that near-obsessive draw towards that person. That's definitely a relief in my book. The only thing you have to forgive yourself for is the time you can't get back investing into that someone. Who really cares though since it's all a learning experience in the end.

SlowPokemon

Indeed. Also hello Nakah, it's been a while
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Apparently I'm absolutely terrible at talking to someone who I like/likes me...today was pretty embarrassing

SlowPokemon

Oh god I know that feel. There's this really really cute guy I like/liked/idk what the heck it is anymore and whenever I ran into him in the laundry room or at dinner or something he would say hi and I'd just sort of freeze and stammer something awkward

Bubbles

But it wasn't even when I was talking to him, but afterwards I started seriously blushing and shaking im such a fucking wimp

FierceDeity

Quote from: Nakah on March 11, 2014, 01:57:24 PMAdding to what Maestro said: In my experience, as you get older, and you experience other personalities on a larger scale; when looking back at that one person you sort of realize that there are these underlying qualities about their personality that you realize weren't all that attractive to begin with. You may not even be fully aware of why, but you know you don't feel that near-obsessive draw towards that person. That's definitely a relief in my book. The only thing you have to forgive yourself for is the time you can't get back investing into that someone. Who really cares though since it's all a learning experience in the end.

True, I've pretty much ended up losing all attraction towards all of my exes, regardless of who ended the relationship. Doesn't stop me from my current hopeless romantic obsession, though :/

Quote from: Bubbles on March 11, 2014, 04:33:16 PMBut it wasn't even when I was talking to him, but afterwards I started seriously blushing and shaking im such a fucking wimp

Me at the end of a romantic snowman-building date with this girl I'd been talking to over winter break: invite her into my room to hang out for a bit longer, she has to go to work right after so she can't sit or take off her jacket or anything, so we're both just standing awkwardly, making light conversation that we both know can't continue for over like five minutes, she has to leave and I'm just like, caught in the limbo of "to hug or not to hug", end up hugging but it's after an awkward pause, she's leaving through the hallway and I just walk out of sight and start silently cussing myself out. And that's set the tone for the rest of our interaction to date.

So, yeah, I know how you feel.

SlowPokemon

I keep becoming really good friends with people and then suddenly realizing I hate everything about them.

This is really annoying.

Ruto

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 11, 2014, 06:26:37 PMMe at the end of a romantic snowman-building date with this girl I'd been talking to over winter break: invite her into my room to hang out for a bit longer, she has to go to work right after so she can't sit or take off her jacket or anything, so we're both just standing awkwardly, making light conversation that we both know can't continue for over like five minutes, she has to leave and I'm just like, caught in the limbo of "to hug or not to hug", end up hugging but it's after an awkward pause, she's leaving through the hallway and I just walk out of sight and start silently cussing myself out. And that's set the tone for the rest of our interaction to date.

Awkward xD might have been better not to have made her come out of her way if she couldn't stay for more than a few minutes. There isn't really a good outcome to that. She could end up being late for work and then quietly blame you for it.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 11, 2014, 06:53:35 PMI keep becoming really good friends with people and then suddenly realizing I hate everything about them.

This is really annoying.

Are you looking on purpose or...? I think there's a term for that, but I don't recall it.

FierceDeity

Ugh I know, but she didn't even tell me until we got to my room XD there wasn't too much I could do, except not be an awkward fuck about it, but that wasn't too successful...

Ruto

Haha well she didn't speak up, so she's probably awkward about stuff too! xD I guess the next time that happens, tell her to just go to work so she won't get in trouble :P

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 11, 2014, 06:53:35 PMI keep becoming really good friends with people and then suddenly realizing I hate everything about them.

This is really annoying.
Slow, you just need to look at positives in people focereal. It doesn't mean overlooking negative aspects, since flaws make us human. But don't let negative things affect why people are your friends, since they must've done something right to become your friend in the first place.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 11, 2014, 11:42:30 AMSFK keeps getting suckerpunched by life
If my experience has taught me anything, its that all girls worth investing time in are either engaged, secretly awful, or lesbians. Emphasis on that last one cuz I am magnetically pulled to girls with short hair, so you can imagine it tends to create problems for me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 11, 2014, 10:22:20 PMIf my experience has taught me anything, its that all girls worth investing time in are either engaged, secretly awful, or lesbians. Emphasis on that last one cuz I am magnetically pulled to girls with short hair, so you can imagine it tends to create problems for me.
I blame Florida for all that. Florida is like 90% weirdos, so yeah..

We should have gone to bars when you were in San Diego (except we both weren't 21 then...)