News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 12, 2014, 09:50:59 PMso idk, maybe your professor was actually into you XD

Oh no you didn't! :o 1) He's married 2) I deserved that A!!!

Friend of a friend pays $5000 rent/month for a place with some penthouses and elevators. But I guess your school owns the building and it's not all coming out of your pocket. I don't care so much where I live as long as it's an education. IIRC Marie Curie lived in a tiny apartment with no heat in her college days, so she slept with all her room's furniture piled on top of her for warmth. It certaintly motivated her to try even harder and built character #dailystruggle

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 12, 2014, 03:49:42 PMStraight guys are so dumb. I can't believe how obsessed they are with sex

Edit: Just in case this sounded offensive, what I mean by this is that so many guys are motivated purely by sex and they just give no thought about anything else. I hate that
I thought it was an evolutionary thing. Like male's evolutionary role is to shag anything that moves, so they do.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on March 12, 2014, 08:23:56 PMWHOA! ALRIGHT THEN! You're not a straight guy either? Not motivated by sex, Slow? :P

No, I kid. It's concerning how many people think about that, though, particularly men. It's not just men, though... XD

No I'm not quite straight, and I'm not motivated by sex either xD I care way more about intellectual pursuits than sex

And yeah girls are horny af too but they'll at least talk to people they aren't interested in having sex with, whereas a lot of guys won't
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I talk to you all and I do have a vested interest in having sex with, like, at least 6 of you.

You know who you are...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 13, 2014, 06:15:39 AMNo I'm not quite straight, and I'm not motivated by sex either xD I care way more about intellectual pursuits than sex

And yeah girls are horny af too but they'll at least talk to people they aren't interested in having sex with, whereas a lot of guys won't
I just talk to my friends
regardless of gender
of course I talk about different stuff with girls
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 13, 2014, 07:25:50 AMI talk to you all and I do have a vested interest in having sex with, like, at least 6 of you.

You know who you are...

shit
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 13, 2014, 07:25:50 AMI talk to you all and I do have a vested interest in having sex with, like, at least 6 of you.

You know who you are...
my room. 10 PM sharp.

be there.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

FierceDeity

Quote from: Clanker37 on March 13, 2014, 02:10:51 AMshag

Sorry, it's just that when I realize that people in other countries actually use words I only know from Austin Powers, I get kind of excited...

Bubbles

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles on March 13, 2014, 01:32:07 PMWell now we know 3 of the 6
care to make it a foursome

Kman96

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 13, 2014, 11:40:53 AM

Sorry, it's just that when I realize that people in other countries actually use words I only know from Austin Powers, I get kind of excited...
:D <3
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 13, 2014, 09:01:33 AMmy room. 10 PM sharp.

be there.
Haha, nonono. You will be ready for the sex when I say so. When I say "Drop 'em", you should already be naked.

Quote from: Yugi on March 13, 2014, 01:42:34 PMcare to make it a foursome
Now, now, folks. There's plenty of Maestro to go around.

If you know what I mean...

Ruto

Heracles did 50 in one night and got everyone pregnant with sons somehow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracles#Affairs

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

And people call that impressive?

I call it a warm-up.

Alright, that's enough of that for now.