Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

It should be doable.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Roz~ on March 18, 2014, 03:10:55 PMThanks everyone! We're going for a civil union frst because we're flat broke and a wedding is kind of a hassle to plan in the middle of the school year. We're planning on getting married in the near future though. I should totes invite my NSM crew (which means pretty much everyone) to the wedding hehe :D

OH MY GOD. CONGRATS WIFEY. <3

DrP

Yay Roz!!! Congrats!

(now if only you guys were getting married in July because I'll be in Canada then! -- but that doesn't matter)

i really want to send you a card or something

(or like a plusle & minun or some other male/female pokemon duo dressed up in a wedding gown and tux)

Roz~

Thanks guys <3
Well if you really wanna send a card or something know that I moved so my address changed =P
My brother owns our previous house so it doesn't really matter if you send it to my old address I guess
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FierceDeity

Ah shit kinda late but congrats roz!!!!!

KefkaticFanatic

wups forgot to post now I can be even later than you /o\

congrats O:

me irl
[close]

Pit0010

what that is such awesome news congrats bro! :D
gonna be an awesome time (y)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

FierceDeity

So I'd figured out how I was gonna ask out the girl of my dreams. Our friendship has included building snowmen on a whim, watching pixar movies, going to concerts, and talking about/watching Pokemon, and she is literally the cutest girl I've ever met. I was going to ask her to dinner in a way it's obviously a date (apparently that's not already apparent by just asking a girl to dinner, this college dating scene is confusing), then just be honest with her about how I feel at the end of the date. Credible sources have reassured me this was good, and call me hopeful, but I think she'd have said yes. All of this was set to go down today and tomorrow (I'm pretty familiar with her schedule, wednesday nights are basically the only time she has to do something like that), and then last night I got the GODDAMN STOMACH FLU.

Forget the fact that, due to conference scheduling issues, I'm going to have to beg my professor for a week-long extension on this paper. I'm way more irritated about this.

she's so fucking cute you guys

MaestroUGC

Then ask her out later.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

Haha yeah, it's more just the fact that I have to postpone something I was really excited about that bothers me.

SuperFireKirby

Ugh lucky sonofabitch. You, ETF, and Roz can all go punch each other with toasters or something while congratulating each other on your success in the game of love.

Meanwhile, SFK is just trying to find opportunities to strike up conversation with a cute YMCA employee. And NSM as a whole remains relatively celibate.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 08, 2014, 03:03:23 PMgo punch each other with toasters or something

New favorite NSM quote.

And I mean, we'll see how lucky I really am when I get better and actually ask her, haha.

...as for pickup advice for that cute YMCA girl, perhaps somebody with dating experience outside of the stereotypical "mutual friends already let both parties know that they're into one another" high school experience could help you with that, because I got nothin.

SlowPokemon

Lol. As if I wanted a romantic relationship
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Out of curiosity, when is the right time to ask someone if they're single?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.