News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Quote from: spitllama on April 19, 2014, 10:32:13 AMOkay so argument after argument people go at it in this thread. How many of you have actually been a relationship that has lasted 6 months +. I am totally curious.

does it count if i used time dilation

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Does my relationship with Microsoft Excel count

Ruto

Quote from: Mashi on April 19, 2014, 06:28:28 PMdoes it count if i used time dilation

Yes :D

Maybe we should change gears for a bit and talk about functional relationships, then go from there xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FierceDeity

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 18, 2014, 01:09:59 PMstuff

So, quick update on this situation, without all of the boring details.
1. We're dating now
2. She's even more amazing than I thought
3. Life is good
4. her roommates need to learn to knock

ETFROXX

FierceDeity is gettin' it on. I suggest a sock on the door bro.

I have to admit I only skimmed all that arguing but I do agree that Yugi won it with the Persona video.

I do agree that relationships/dating can be pretty simple when it comes down to it.

My strategy for relationships is making each other happy and just fucking giving a fuck about each other. I've been with Dan for over a year now and I think we're doing pretty fucking awesome and we only knew each other for like... 3 days before he asked me out.

Let's all just be happy, k? K. :D

Also, very happy for you FierceDeity!

mikey

Well now I guess I have to go to yet another prom with yet another girl.
This is going to be expensive...
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 23, 2014, 10:16:35 PM4. her roommates need to learn to knock
Quote from: ETFROXX on April 23, 2014, 10:50:12 PMFierceDeity is gettin' it on. I suggest a sock on the door bro.
NSM IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE MUSLIM TERRORIST HEAVEN. FULL OF VIRGINS.

COME ON YOU GUYS, QUIT RUINING THIS PLACE WITH YOUR PERFECT GENES AND IMPECCABLE SEXUAL CHARMS. FOR SHAME!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 23, 2014, 10:50:12 PMFierceDeity is gettin' it on. I suggest a sock on the door bro.

Also, very happy for you FierceDeity!

I'll have to keep that in mind next time, haha.
And thank you :D

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 24, 2014, 08:03:15 AMNSM IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE MUSLIM TERRORIST HEAVEN. FULL OF VIRGINS.

COME ON YOU GUYS, QUIT RUINING THIS PLACE WITH YOUR PERFECT GENES AND IMPECCABLE SEXUAL CHARMS. FOR SHAME!

Can't believe you excluded nocturne from that, he's clearly rolling in bitches right now

SlowPokemon

Nocturne is 10/10 would bang
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 24, 2014, 08:03:15 AMNSM IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE MUSLIM TERRORIST HEAVEN. FULL OF VIRGINS.

I can't turn this shit off, SFK.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 24, 2014, 09:43:14 AMNocturne is 10/10 would bang
eh i'd give him a low 8, personally.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 24, 2014, 09:37:47 AMCan't believe you excluded nocturne from that, he's clearly rolling in bitches right now
Because anything about being sexy is OBVIOUSLY directed at at Nocturne, duh.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

What is even going on
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Why don't you tell us, mr. multi-prom