Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Your teeth, of course! Gum disease will detract all males who aren't truly serious about courting you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Or you could do a Link hairstyle like your little felt thing in your picture :P
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Aaaaaandddddd this is the reason I don't have a tinder imgur.com/gallery/cinvE

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

...because somebody who was clearly on tinder for the wrong reasons was the catalyst for a mild shitstorm?

EDIT: lol didn't read the whole thing. Clearly at least a level 7 shitstorm. Still, neither of them are even close to the typical person on tinder. Aside from being batshit crazy, that girl was outside of the norm in that she actually wanted a steady relationship. And the guy's just an idiot for being on a DATING app to find friends, despite having a girlfriend. Hell, I deleted the app after meeting my girlfriend (though that was half to stop people from continuously matching with/messaging me long after I'd stopped)

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 15, 2014, 05:16:53 AMOr you could do a Link hairstyle like your little felt thing in your picture :P

Heyyy that little felt thing is the best plush Linky anyone can ask for. When you see his round body, corn ears, mitten hands and that perfect little sewn on smile, you'll know.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

uh

if you were talking with someone and they forgot your birthday how upset would you be

Zunawe

I never expect people to even know my birthday excepting my immediate family.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

I go to great lengths to not even celebrate my birthday, I never tell anyone my birthday nor make that info available so I don't think it's a big deal. I don't make a fuss about it when it comes up.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

I wouldn't know any of my friends' birthdays if Facebook didn't remind me. Even then, I still forget. Frequently.

SlowPokemon

I mean I'm one of those people who has a ridiculously good memory for certain things so I never forget names or birthdays. But others do all the time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 06, 2014, 04:48:09 AMI mean I'm one of those people who has a ridiculously good memory for certain things so I never forget names or birthdays. But others do all the time.
yeah, same here.  I remember random birthdays and phone numbers without trying, but I can never seem to remember where I put my driving license.
Other people don't seem to, however.
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

If you've known this person for a long time and you'd expect them to know it's your birthday, maybe you should care . But I'm with these guys, in that other people have to remind ME it's my birthday because I care so little.

braix

Nope, I often forget my own birthday anyway.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Mashi

I struggle to remember birthdays, usually.  Not because I don't care, but because it's difficult for me to have the prudence to remember one particular day in the year.  I leave myself notes about people's birthdays too sometimes, but even then, I forget, since I completely forget about the note until the person's next birthday.  It makes me feel guilty sometimes, to be honest!

I don't celebrate my birthday beyond maybe buying some ice cream, so I don't mind it when people don't remember my birthday.

Bubbles

eh, I guess I'm ok then. I was just a little worried because I'd be a little upset, plus I actually asked him when his birthday was heh...but that was like 5 months ago and I don't even know if he remembers