News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

I'd only be concerned if it's someone your really close to, and even then, some people are just plain forgetful.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SuperFireKirby

So speaking of relationships, I'm kinda actually in one. Which is really fucking weird, because it's literally been years since I've been in an actual relationship. Probably gonna fuck this up really fast. Hope not, because I've never been with anyone who I can make out with while doing Lemon Grab impressions and then call senpai in a japanese schoolgirl voice. That's something you don't find every day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 06, 2014, 10:35:19 PMI've never been with anyone who I can make out with while doing Lemon Grab impressions and then call senpai in a japanese schoolgirl voice. That's something you don't find every day.

On the one hand, some might consider this TMI, but on the other hand, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's awesome, I'm happy for ya, SFK. I'm sure you'll do fine.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Literally every guy I've ever had the tiniest crush on in my school (except for like, 2) (there's a lot) and the guy who likes me are all in one class with me

How am I supposed to breathe LEARN?

/middleschoolproblems

MaestroUGC

Seduce them all and have them do the book learnin' for you.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

^^^Use that feminine charm to slack your way through the class.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Put back up my OkCupid account for shits and giggles. My ex popped up with like an 85% match. Considering we had absolutely no chemistry from the get-go, I'd say their whole match system is BS.

Bubbles

can someone please explain the thoughts of a shy guy

because im completely lost and im wondering if its even worth getting stressed over anymore

and no wise guys i know shy guy is a nintendo character

SuperFireKirby

The thoughts of a shy guy:

"Wow, that girl is really pretty. Maybe I should go talk to her. No, I'll look like an idiot. But she's so-oh crap, she's coming this way. Shit shit shit, she just sat down next to you. Say something, you moron. Do it. For god sake! Crap, you waited too long, now if you say something, it's gonna be awkward! You missed the window fuck head!"

Girl:"Ummm, hi"

Shy guy: "Hi."

Thoughts: "Hi? That's all you could muster up, you couldn't at least go for small talk or something? Just die, right now."

True story. Seriously, the best way to deal with a shy person is to force them to talk. Usually they want to but just can't figure out how to start.

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 01, 2014, 12:25:43 PMThe thoughts of a shy guy:

"Wow, that girl is really pretty. Maybe I should go talk to her. No, I'll look like an idiot. But she's so-oh crap, she's coming this way. Shit shit shit, she just sat down next to you. Say something, you moron. Do it. For god sake! Crap, you waited too long, now if you say something, it's gonna be awkward! You missed the window fuck head!"

Thoughts: "Hi? That's all you could muster up, you couldn't at least go for small talk or something? Just die, right now."

True story. Seriously, the best way to deal with a shy person is to force them to talk. Usually they want to but just can't figure out how to start.
Yeah, not bad.  Also start off with easy questions and make sure you look interested in what they say otherwise they'll think you don't care.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 01, 2014, 12:25:43 PMThe thoughts of a shy guy:

lol this is literally me on a daily basis with all people
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Waddle Bro

True story. Seriously, the best way to deal with a person is to force them to talk. Usually they want to but just can't figure out how to start.
This is incredibly accurate and quote of the year.

SlowPokemon

Shy guys are the worst tho even if they have a conception that they're quiet and shy and a nice person we're all incredibly self centered and whiny so I'd advise against being interested in one xoxo bye
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Shy people have the tendency to become more open when they start to feel comfortable around someone tho

A couple years back I was incredibly shy and lacked self-confidence. Things have gone to the other direction since then B)