News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

guys if i watch this video i'll learn how to marry a millionaire

Don't ask me why I'm getting these emails, I don't know why.

Maelstrom

It thinks your a girl because of your forum profile.

Waddle Bro

I need to know this loophole forward me the email asap

Yugi

guys i'm finally in a relationship

braix

whats swimmig

lel congretz
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

i think im being lowkey stalked .-.

FierceDeity

Clearly it isn't low key enough

braix

dammit, i've been revealed
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Damnit, too late to edit. Screw you Slow! I'm gonna blame this one on being super exhausted from work. Also I'm gay for fingerz or Fierce or whatever the take away from this is

On another note, there's a super insanely pretty girl in my Chem lab I talk to a lot and I think I'm gonna ask her to go to Rocky Horror with me. Best first date because of how utterly polarizing Rocky Horror is. You either love it or you suck.

FierceDeity

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 09, 2014, 04:55:24 PMI love you fingerz

I 100% forgive you, mainly because the idea of you hitting on fingerz just MMD

Yugi

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]