News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Mother 3)

Started by EFitTrainr, February 07, 2012, 11:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

So yeah. This game is freakin' amazing. I want to arrange the whole soundtrack! This is, however, a rather daunting task for a n00bish arranger such as myself. Anyone want to help? I've already done Log-o-type, (the title theme), and I'm not sure if shado ever started rock 'n' roll (spicy). But, I (and hopefully others!) WILL do the whole thing. If someone can provide me with midis of songs I send them, I can totes take it from there.

Go here
-Shadoninja
I like food.

Shadoninja

oh you wanted that arranged? I thought you just wanted the midi so that you can arrange it or something. and I wouldn't mind helping but it would be low on my priorities.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

This is epic win. You do know, however, that there are over 250 songs in the entire game, so it would take quite some time to arrange. I would like to arrange, but I'm not so sure how and not so sure I could do it. I'll look at that one thread Ruto made for arranging-wannabes. If I do start to arrange though, Shado, I would love to help with this. And I wish you luck!  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 08, 2012, 04:50:10 PMThis is epic win. You do know, however, that there are over 250 songs in the entire game, so it would take quite some time to arrange. I would like to arrange, but I'm not so sure how and not so sure I could do it. I'll look at that one thread Ruto made for arranging-wannabes. If I do start to arrange though, Shado, I would love to help with this. And I wish you luck!  :D

I try my best to help beginner arrangers.

blueflower999

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 08, 2012, 04:56:39 PMI try my best to help beginner arrangers.
Thank ye! Any help you could offer would be really appreciated. I'm going to try to download Finale 2008 within the next couple of days and go from there.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

I should probably mention that I'm working on "Volcano! Inferno!" from a request. It's basically done but I wanted to do some more editing before I post it.

K-NiGhT

We could do it if we ever finish DQIX
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Shadoninja

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

DonValentino

Erm... Shouldn't this be moved to another board or something?  ???

I don't see any reason why this is here.

'Volcano! Inferno!' arranged and blueflower thanked it. Completed 'request'?

blueflower999

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 26, 2012, 05:24:56 AMErm... Shouldn't this be moved to another board or something?  ???

But I thought the purpose of this thread was to arrange the entire Mother 3 soundtrack, not just one song.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 26, 2012, 05:24:56 AMErm... Shouldn't this be moved to another board or something?  ???

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 26, 2012, 02:42:29 PMBut I thought the purpose of this thread was to arrange the entire Mother 3 soundtrack, not just one song.

It is. It's similar to the Dragon Quest IX Arrangement Project thread except not as organized.

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 26, 2012, 03:29:51 PMIt is. It's similar to the Dragon Quest IX Arrangement Project thread except not as organized.

That's what I meant. It's not a concrete request, is an ENTIRE Arrangement Project! Even bigger than the DQ IX one!  :o

blueflower999

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 27, 2012, 03:07:14 AMThat's what I meant. It's not a concrete request, is an ENTIRE Arrangement Project! Even bigger than the DQ IX one!  :o
Mother 3 has 250 soundtracks. :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DonValentino

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 27, 2012, 10:00:03 AMMother 3 has 250 soundtracks. :P

I know, that's why I wrote:
Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 27, 2012, 03:07:14 AMEven bigger than the DQ IX one!  :o

If the DQIX Project is completed someday, maybe we agree on doing the Mother 3 project. Well, I've done 14 and on site we have 6, making 20 songs done + more songs other arrangers did = less than 230 songs left, which are still too many songs, but who knows.  :P