Arr. contest 2 - The grand dance! SCORES UP!

Started by Cobraroll, February 11, 2012, 02:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite?

"Curly Swing" by Insaneintherain
3 (15.8%)
"Mad Monster Waltz" by Clanker37
0 (0%)
"Oceanic Museum Waltz" by Dahans
9 (47.4%)
"Mushroom Kingdom Folk Waltz" by MaestroUGC
1 (5.3%)
"Waltz on the Rails" by Olimar12345
5 (26.3%)
"Fairy Fountain Waltz" by Bespinben
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

SlowPokemon

I'm not kidding in the slightest. He's no better than you or I at this.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

insaneintherain

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 01, 2012, 05:55:38 PMI'm not kidding in the slightest. He's no better than you or I at this.
I know, I know, Just trying to make some joke. But it still helps to think of everybody as better than you. It gives you some motivation.

SlowPokemon

It also strokes some egos with certain people... :P

Brassman388

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 01, 2012, 05:47:01 PMWe all have as good as a chance as Dahans. He is not better than anyone here. At all.

Whoa. Those are fighting words, good sir.

insaneintherain

Brassman388

Haha. All I'm saying is that, egos aside, that I've seen Dahans' work. From what I can judge or evaluate or, however you may conclude as a good arrangement. Dahans', personally, has been ranked one of my favorite arrangers on this site. Not to say that there my be another with the same amount of talent or perhaps may have even more. But, at the same time, there's no real reason to shoot someone down after giving them praise. That's just dickish, so, knock it off.

Capice?

dahans

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 01, 2012, 05:55:38 PMI'm not kidding in the slightest. He's no better than you or I at this.
haha ^^ well if youre so sure about that, then show me ;).
This is slowly becoming a real contest, just avoid getting too excited about this contest, its just a game ^^.  and thanks brassman, i appreciate that a lot! I also like your work very much.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

I wasn't trying to be competitive or even insult you, dahans.  I love your work, last time it was excellent. I just hate to see people with low confidence when truly everyone here is great. ^_^ ok?

dahans

theres nothing wrong with being competitive.^^ after all, its a competition and its great when people are motivated. And you didnt insult me slow.

Olimar12345

You guys are all missing the real issue: What will you do when Olimar takes 1st place? :3
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Haha well, that would be also possible. Just 2 question: When's the deadline? 2nd question: How long is the arrangement supposed to be? Longer than 1 min, maximum 5 min?

Cobraroll

Both questions are answered elsewhere in this topic.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Brassman388

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 02, 2012, 07:45:12 AMYou guys are all missing the real issue: What will you do when Olimar takes 1st place? :3

Send him an offer he can't refuse.

MaestroUGC

I love how you all are ignoring the obvious winner...

Hehehe.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.