News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Arr. contest 2 - The grand dance! SCORES UP!

Started by Cobraroll, February 11, 2012, 02:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite?

"Curly Swing" by Insaneintherain
3 (15.8%)
"Mad Monster Waltz" by Clanker37
0 (0%)
"Oceanic Museum Waltz" by Dahans
9 (47.4%)
"Mushroom Kingdom Folk Waltz" by MaestroUGC
1 (5.3%)
"Waltz on the Rails" by Olimar12345
5 (26.3%)
"Fairy Fountain Waltz" by Bespinben
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Cobraroll

The sheets as submitted by the contestants are now up. Have a look at them!

You can, and should, vote too. Voting for yourself is discouraged, but nobody's going to check if you do.

Enjoy!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Cobraroll

Whoops, I messed up. This was supposed to be a modification to the first post. Just ignore this and keep reading.

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

Out of curiosity, which three people didn't end up entering?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 18, 2012, 09:20:19 PMOut of curiosity, which three people didn't end up entering?
me, but i told you that already.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Slow dropped out, I'm not sure who the other is.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Cobraroll

Is there a tiny chance that the names have been added so it isn't as easy to guess who made what, perhaps?  ::)

insaneintherain

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 19, 2012, 06:22:58 AMIs there a tiny chance that the names have been added so it isn't as easy to guess who made what, perhaps?  ::)
...I do not understand.

SlowPokemon

I voted wrong--I accidentally voted "Waltz On The Rails" before hearing two of the pieces. So you guys should take OFF that vote in your heads and put it on Mushroom Kingdom Folk Waltz. That one was easily the best imho. I'm surprised more people are voting for the oceanic museum :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 19, 2012, 06:22:58 AMIs there a tiny chance that the names have been added so it isn't as easy to guess who made what, perhaps?  ::)
I've got some good guesses...

SlowPokemon

I'm guessing Olimar did the Cave Story one...
Dahans prolly either Oceanic Museum or Mushroom Kingdom Waltz, I'm guessing Oceanic Museum because of the signature piano.

I'm kinda lost for the others.

dahans

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 19, 2012, 08:38:39 AMI voted wrong--I accidentally voted "Waltz On The Rails" before hearing two of the pieces. So you guys should take OFF that vote in your heads and put it on Mushroom Kingdom Folk Waltz. That one was easily the best imho. I'm surprised more people are voting for the oceanic museum :P
Everyone has a different opinion and you should respect that, Slow.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

I loved it, dahans, but it just seemed to me that so much more ambition went into the mushroom kingdom waltz.

dahans

Maybe I did it? ^^ I am just saying that you shouldn't tell people what to vote. You're not a politician^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

I'm not telling people what to vote XD I accidentally voted the wrong one, so I'm saying that when looking at the poll know that the vote for the rail waltz was actually supposed to go on the mushroom one.