[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Multiple Songs

Started by triforceguy1, February 12, 2012, 08:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforceguy1

Hey there,

I have some more requests to add, sorry guys, but I'm sure these should be a blast trying to figure out

Farore's Courage - Isle Of Songs Version - Faron Woods Version I'm not sure which one I like better :/
Romance Theme
Zelda's Missing/Great Loss Theme - Personally, I find this one of the most beautiful tracks from Skyward Sword Who agrees with me ^_^
The Sky
Lanayru Mining Facility (Past)

Okay, I should probably stop there before I get ahead of myself lol

The one's I'm specifically looking for are in bold ;)

Thanks
Leon

Shadoninja

Romance Theme

Olimar12345 is working on The Sky

please do a search before requesting.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

triforceguy1

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 12, 2012, 10:52:26 AMRomance Theme

Olimar12345 is working on The Sky

please do a search before requesting.

Sorry, I did do a search, but the other two kinda popped into my head while posting lol

Dudeman

I claim Zelda's Missing. Such a touching piece... :'(
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

spitllama

Quote from: Dudeman on February 12, 2012, 04:43:12 PMI claim Zelda's Missing. Such a touching piece... :'(

I think the correct title is "Great Loss Theme" if that helps at all
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dudeman

Hmm...the video titles it as "Separation"...I'm so confused! :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

spitllama

I have the soundtrack and that's what it's titled. There are also numerous videos, like this one that title it "Great Loss Theme."

Just my 2 cents though.
Submissions Page

Olimar12345

^^Did they release an official soundtrack yet?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 12, 2012, 05:46:25 PM^^Did they release an official soundtrack yet?
I searched earlier but haven't found anything. The closest thing I found was the 25th anniversary CD and a bunch of unofficial rips.

spitllama

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 12, 2012, 05:53:29 PMI searched earlier but haven't found anything. The closest thing I found was the 25th anniversary CD and a bunch of unofficial rips.

Yes
Submissions Page

triforceguy1

When I went to Mario Media Browser, they named the track Zeldas Missing

And I found it touching too

Olimar12345

Quote from: spitllama on February 12, 2012, 05:56:01 PMYes
Without an official release, who's to say "Zelda's Missing" isn't the title? Just sayin'.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Yah you're right. Guess I didn't realize it was an unofficial rip till someone said it.
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

so in the absence of an official track list, what should we do? how do we go about naming these songs?

Olimar12345

We need to see if Nintendo has plans to release an official soundtrack. Till then, I say just name them after the level they play on. As for "Zelda's Missing"/"Great Loss Theme"/"Separation", I don't know which one would be more accurate...