News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

How to change your 'Arranger' name on the Main Site

Started by Winter, February 16, 2012, 01:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

If you want to change your name as it would appear on the main site, click here.

Thread is dead. Deku/Jamaha are awesome!

Shadoninja

SHADO, COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALL OF THE PRETTY THINGS!

Shadoninja.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

spitllama to appear on the site

With the creation of this topic, I will continue using my real name on sheets themselves.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ragster2448

Ragster (but it appears you already know that)

I'd like my username to also be just Ragster also, should I pm Jamaha or can all of the mods change names?

pumpy_heart

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Ragster2448 on February 16, 2012, 11:54:35 AMRagster (but it appears you already know that)

I'd like my username to also be just Ragster also, should I pm Jamaha or can all of the mods change names?
yeah you pm jamaha. i did.

also, K-NiGhT for on site. (if i ever get there.)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on February 16, 2012, 07:02:29 AMspitllama to appear on the site

With the creation of this topic, I will continue using my real name on sheets themselves.

Okay, but yeah, what you put ont he sheet itself is your decision, I will never touch the arranger name on the file itself. Just trying to make the names on the site more uniform.

We have Drp listed as 'drpamplemousse', 'DrPamplemousse', and "Dr. Pamplemousse"

This topic is also used to fix that problem and pick one name for each of us. We now know that he wants DrP. So we can fix that in the future.

I'm also curious as to whether dahans wants a capital D or not, because we have it both ways on the site.

The Deku Trombonist

Just to clear everything up (disregard what was said previously).

Quote from: G-Han on April 28, 2008, 05:26:18 AM(4) Arranger: Times New Roman, Size 12, Italic, Right Aligned
  • Put this just below the composer. Write it exactly as you'd like your name to appear on the site. It doesn't have to be your forum username.

This stands. This site is a collection of sheets, not forum usernames, and as such, the information on the site should and will reflect what is written on the sheet.

Pick one name that will be universally used for site/sheets.

Greg