News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Who Plays What? [TOO LAZY TO UPDATE :D]

Started by insaneintherain, February 19, 2012, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on April 23, 2012, 08:18:26 PMI have a piano, but I want more random instruments.

Including an ocarina, ukulele and harp. yeah I don't know I just want them

I have an ocarina and a ukulele! ...but I still need that lyre...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: fabbemannen on April 23, 2012, 08:36:00 AMIt really depends on the ocarina you want. Mountain Ocarinas are kinda simple, and are probably the most basic ones.
The "normal" one isn't too hard, kinda like a normal non-recorder flute.
And then we have Double and Triple ocarinas, which are way more advanced

Thanks! Ill see about getting a normal, once I get out of debt. :3

fabbemannen

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 24, 2012, 06:01:21 AMThanks! Ill see about getting a normal, once I get out of debt. :3
btw, try to ask someone who knows about what material to pick, it can be a little tricky with the materials.
Plastics actually sounds really nice and are the best option for beginners. Clay sounds more like a "real" ocarina, but can vary a lot between the same models, since a lot of them are handmade. They are also kinda quiet in the beginning (the clay ones), but the sound improves after treating it or playing with it.
You can probably find an Ocarina of Time in plastic, might be good to start with. Because if you give up playing, you still got an epic collectors item ;D

mspurge

Hey, I play the violin.  ;D

ETFROXX

AND I PLAY THE FLUTE. AND PIANO.

MasterProX

Quote from: mspurge on April 27, 2012, 07:34:12 PMHey, I play the violin.  ;D

YES. Another violin player.  ;D

Also, I now play viola.  And I have a friend who plays cello, lol does that count? :P

mspurge

I' ve got a friend that plays the cello.

porygons

primary: trombone

Secondary : classical guitar
It's a pleasure to burn
                    Fahrenheit 451

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: fabbemannen on April 24, 2012, 06:11:12 AMYou can probably find an Ocarina of Time in plastic, might be good to start with. Because if you give up playing, you still got an epic collectors item ;D
True that! :3

Raymondbl

Primary: Piano, by far. 

Secondary: Violin

Trinary: Guitar, Recorder flute
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dusk

primary: piano

secondary: classical guitar
Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Zunawe

Primary: Trombone/Euphonium
Secondary: Piano
Tertiary: Ocarina (It's the only other instrument I own)

Ooh, and I still have my recorder too. *starts playing* ~screeech~. . . umm. . . nevermind.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jompa

You name it!
I play just about everything, but I'm strongest on the Saxophone (been playing it for five years or so):

Primary: Tenor Saxophone (5 years), Harmonica (1 year)
Secondary: Piano, Guitar, Drums, other types of Saxophones, other types of guitars (like bass, or ukulele), Recorder
Tertiary: Absolutely everything else (exept some brass)
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26