Best and Worst: Video Game Endings!

Started by K-NiGhT, February 23, 2012, 04:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 05, 2012, 03:11:38 PMThe PMD games had an AWESOME story line to them I think. I loved every minute of those games. <3
Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 05, 2012, 02:11:46 PMYES. EXACTLY.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

blueflower999

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who wants new PMD games.   :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Don't get me wrong I loved those games and the stories were great and incredibly moving and I cried, etc, but the gameplay itself was so repetitive. I'm not a huge fan of dungeon crawling unless I'm really in the mood for it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 05, 2012, 02:11:46 PMYES. EXACTLY.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 05, 2012, 05:06:53 PMDon't get me wrong I loved those games and the stories were great and incredibly moving and I cried, etc, but the gameplay itself was so repetitive. I'm not a huge fan of dungeon crawling unless I'm really in the mood for it.

ALPRAS

Skyward Sword have an excellent ending, but why is link always being friendzoned? Where's the kiss?!

Dudeman

^In the animated series. ::)
"Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!"
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Quote from: Dudeman on March 16, 2012, 06:59:53 PM^In the animated series. ::)
"Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!"
^this
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ALPRAS

Can you give me the youtube link? I mean, if its on youtube...

FluteNinja

Favorite: Mystery Dungeon Red (very emotional) :'(
Least Favorite: Call of Duty Black Ops (waaaaaaay too cheesy) :P
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Best ending: Professor Layton: Unwound Future. It made me cry uncontrollably (but I suppose that really isn't saying much since I recently cried over OoT XD)

Worst ending: Scribblenauts. I accidentally got to the end of the game, and when the credits rolled, I was like, "What the Flygons?!" But I guess I shouldn't have expected too much out of that game.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 22, 2012, 08:47:30 AMBest ending: Professor Layton: Unwound Future. It made me cry uncontrollably.

Same. God I loved that game.

Worst: Mass Effect 3...lol jk I've never played ME3. No, I'd say Super Mario Galaxy 2.  The final boss was plain boring and the final cut scene was just...there were no huge shockers, no gut-wrenching sad goodbyes, and even the Mario tradition of getting a cake from peach was just "Eh, whatevs".  Basically, Galaxy 1 is just a better game all around.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

SMG2 was better than the first imho. It was so much more engaging, had better music in general, flowed better...I love both but SMG2 had a lot more to offer for me.

And yes Professor Layton games all have amazing endings...you're heartless if you play a professor layton game without crying
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Best: Stuck on which Zelda game has the best one. I think Twilight Princess hasn't been mentioned. I like the animations/lack of any specific plot details for some reason.

Worst: Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life. You get old and die before the 100 year old guys in the game. :'( I didn't do anything wrong but make a successful farm and this is what happens?

Also my son became a rancher in that game. Scientist or gtfo -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Super Zombie

I just beat Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. That ending sucked, but I think the first's was worse.

K-NiGhT

I haven't beaten it yet but I think i know wuts gonna happen. Cuz i saw it on youtube.