News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XXIX Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, February 25, 2012, 08:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Currently:
SFK - 3 votes
ShadowKirby - 2 votes
Davy - 1 vote

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Ah, hell, I'll throw in a curveball and vote for Shadowkirby.

I honestly don't care what game we play...as long it gets chosen soon!
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on February 28, 2012, 06:01:36 PMAh, hell, I'll throw in a curveball and vote for Shadowkirby.

Thank ye!  ;D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on February 28, 2012, 06:01:36 PMAh, hell, I'll throw in a curveball and vote for Shadowkirby.

So in order to make the game be chosen sooner, you tied up the votes? :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Yes, this is exactly what I wanted to happen... :P
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

vermilionvermin

And now it's a tie.

If SFK votes for his own, he'll win.  K-N, Mashi, Slow, and myself all voted SFK.

Winter

SFK

Get a move on

But I'm not playing.

XD

From now on, wait for 3 game ideas to be posted, then put them in the first post. Then make a poll, so people can choose the host through the voting system.

SuperFireKirby

lol just realized I never voted.

SFK

K-NiGhT

SFK.

now i do believe that's an insta :3
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

Quote from: Winter on February 29, 2012, 02:42:41 AMFrom now on, wait for 3 game ideas to be posted, then put them in the first post. Then make a poll, so people can choose the host through the voting system.
I was going to, but then everyone started bolding their votes, so I thought "Why bother?", hahaha.

Anyway, SuperFireKirby, you may create Player Sign Ups now.