News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll Post Game

Started by Mashi, December 26, 2011, 10:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Post Game

Vermilionvermin

Before the 'traitor claim' you decided to paint dude green. Due to the fact that you didn't paint yourself green you managed to remove a lot of suspicion from you, which almost caused you to win the game. Also, you decided to wolf SFK, probably because of the manti rule. You decide to claim traitor (which could have helped you finding the true one). After a chat with me (in which I told you there was a chance of you being a wolf), you decided to be more safe if you told the topic that you aren't the traitor. You decides to switch your wolfing to me, because people seem to trust me (I don't really see why people seem to trust me, but that's not important). 40 minutes later, you decide to move the wolfing back on SFK mainly because you think that I might be guarded and SFK not (sadly, it was the other way around). Although you had no idea SFK would be guarded, and therefore you cannot be blamed, this brought the wolf team in trouble, and had you wolfed me, than the game would be entirely different. After that, you make a big post about who's suspicious, in which you don't defend dude, but also don't really attack him, which is a perfect move for a wolf (it doesn't make you suspicious and it lowers the chance of your partner being lynched). You switch your vote to Blueflower, because of Jub's defenses, using the accusing-partner-but-not-voting-for-him/her trick again. You defend yourself against the red seering by enumerating all different possibilities of you not being a wolf. The fact that you painted Dude and not yourself created a perfect opportunity of defending yourself. For the rest of the phase, you just keep changing your votes, and since you were not very well known to the forum yet, no one could really see that that was because you couldn't vote for your partner and thus had to vote for people you were less certain of being a wolf. Sadly for you, Dude was lynched in the end, making you the only wolf left for almost the entire game. You managed to find out that Jub was a special, but you couldn't find the guardian (which was pretty impossible since Shadowkirby wasn't doing really much, as usual) and despite that, you managed to kill him. After that you thought I was the guardian and thanks to that, Jub survived. Due to the Locke claiming traitor you were able to complete the wolf alliance. You also sent him a game strategy for the rest of the game which would probably make you win the game (if it wasn't for jub's brilliant fake claiming hunter and guardian idea).When hearing that Spit and Jub were both specials, the only way for you to win was lynching Bird and trying to convince that there was something wrong with the alliance. Lucky for you, Spitlama told you he wasn't the guardian which allowed you to lynch SFK, which had almost made you win the game after all, but Jub managed to convince Spit that he was the hunter so in the end you lost. Overall you've done a great job.

Dude

You have been inactive for almost the entire game. Even when you could do something, verm took over for you (he was the one who sent the seer PM (correct me if I'm wrong)). Due to your inactivity you got lynched and I think the brutal caused by your death was decided randomly. That's all I can say about you.

SuperFireKirby (brutal human)

You were lucky to be guarded and wolfed at the same time. That caused the humans to gain an alliance. I must say that you were pretty inactive this game. Aside from that, you've given the human team good information about the seerings (although it caused vermillion to survive longer than needed).  Also you told Bird, Blueflower and me about the claims which could have enabled a wolf to know who the specials are. Your post saying Shadowkirby wasn't important was nice, because it made Vermin think I was the guardian. You also managed to avoid jub getting insta'd by telling everyone to remove their votes from him until he could post a defense. Your final post was in day 4. A whole phase before you were wolfed! You were the alliance leader! I was actually quite disappointed by that.

Blueflower999

You were a lot more involved than in manhunt, but as we  all know now, you weren't at your best this game, which can be forgiven because it was just your second game. You were unlucky that you were randomly brutal'd

Shadowkirby

You were pretty active compared to your usual activity. A lucky guess (guarding SFK) caused the humans to gain an alliance. You voted for Dude which caused the wolves to lose one of theirs early in the game. For the rest of the game, you didn't post anything of high value.
Spitllama(millwright)
Although it was your first game, I think it was your best game up to now. Due to the fact that you were unable to get in the chat there was some suspicion on you which nearly caused that you were lynched. Due to you ignorance (sorry for the wording) you managed to remove the suspicion of you (by saying you thought that (the number of wolfs)/(the number of humans)=50/50). That was also the reason (probably) why jub included you in the fake alliance, which worked out pretty good. You made a little mistake by telling verm that the alliance was infiltrated, but jub convinced you that he was the hunter so it was all good (for the human team that is).

Jub3r7

You were pretty inactive for most of the game, which almost caused you to be Insta'd. I think you should post a little more defense the next time you play. Despite that, you managed to use your power each phase (except when it was irrelevant). At the moment you became active you had a brilliant plan about making spit fake claim as hunter and you as guardian, which caused you to win the game (after convincing Spitllama that you were the true hunter). You've done, despite your inactivity, a good job.

Gzgregory

You weren't really good this game. You were inactive for the largest part of the game, and the only time you came up with something was when you voted for me, which caused you to be lynched.

Davy(Yes, I'm analyzing myself too)

I have been fairly active this game but in contrast to the more active players I haven't been switching my votes so much. During each phase I only came up with one thing which was pretty much worked out and I think that that was the thing what made everyone think I was a human. I was the first to be really suspicious of bird which might have caused him to be lynched. A bad planned holiday to Austria cost me to be inactive for the last part of the game, but luckily I was wolfed at that moment. I think I can say it was one of my better games.

Bird

According to Verm, it was you who came up with the traitor fake claiming. Although it was a nice strategy, it could have gone very wrong. Had Verm found out that Locke was the traitor, then he would have had a huge benefit. Your chat with me in which you joked that you were a wolf didn't really work out for you because Wrydryn often jokes about being a wolf when he actually is one. You defended a lot of players which made you think that you proved your humanity by doing that, while actually, wolves often try to seem very human, so it didn't prove anything. Like verm you were switching your vote a lot. After I voted for you in day 2, you became a lynch target in day 3. As there were no players beside verm and Spit who were not 'confirmed' you were pretty much lynched by the process of elimination.

Locke (Faux)

You were fairly active in the beginning of the game. You came up with the idea of traitor claiming, although you didn't decide it to do it yourself. At the moment I told the wolves to claim to verm, you try to keep them from doing that by telling them not to claim. This causes a lynch against you but you gave a reason for that so that you survived a bit longer. An unlucky seering (unlucky for you that is) caused you to be hunted at the end of day 2. Despite that you managed to form an alliance with verm.

I put that in to show you the difference between original text and your fake pm. If you are going to try to fool us, you should have done it better, like what I did in minesweeper.

Aside from that, you've played a decent game.

MVP goes to Verm for fooling everyone, and almost winning the game, if it wasn't for jub's clever plan.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]