News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XIXX: The End of Zee Waurld

Started by SuperFireKirby, March 02, 2012, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal approached the group of survivors with caution. They were too busy arguing to even notice his presence.

"...and that's why apples cannot possibly equal the square root of of Helium!" One of the survivors stated with stern vigilance.
     "Wait..... what?" Another said. That's not the point! We all lost our memory, correct? The rest of the group nodded.
He continued,"So how would the Infected even know they were, let alone us normal humans?"
     Fast decided to speak,"Because they wish to feast on our ever so tasty flesh. The drive to eat their fellow man, that's what sets them apart from us." He looked around at the survivors, many of whom were giving him not-so-friendly looks.
    "See! Here's someone who knows what they're talking about! My name's TheOppositeOfWrydryn, but you can call me Whirr. Who might you be?"
    "I'm Fast, FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal."
    "Salutations, Fast. My epithet is NotTheWolf, but you can prognosticate me as Mashi. EVERYONE does.

After spending the remainder of the day getting to know the rest of the survivors, Slow was no closer to being able find who was infected. None of them seemed to have a thirst for his tender, juicy flesh. But he dared not think about it too much, or else he'd never get any sleep. But upon the break of daylight, the survivors found the corpse of CyanHelpfulMammal, with most of his sweet and suculant flesh having been ripped off of his bones. His throat was slashed, hence why none heard a cry of help. They morned him, but after, decided in was time to find the treacherous fiends who could commit such a heinous crime.

Night 1 is OVER. CyanHelpfulMammal (VermillionVermin) has been Wolfed.

1. C-DaYtImE (K-Night)
2. Chick (Dude)
3. RedTree666 (BlueFlower999)
4. FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal (SlowPokemon)
5. CWoman69 (Kman96)
6. LightMetaknight (ShadowKirby)
7. SnotAlpaca (Spitllama)
8. CyanHelpfulMammal (VermillionVermin)
9. Davy (yvaD)
10. NotTheWolf (Mashi)
11. TheOppositeOfWrydryn (Wrydryn)
12. zgemmanuel (gzgregory)

It is now DAY 1. Day 1 will end Monday at 9 PM EST.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

No, not Verm!!! Man, he could have helped us beat the wolves!!!

But in all honesty, that was kinda gruesome, SFK...yikes.
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

bitch plz. this be my game, I do as i please

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

So i can get this out of the way for a few days (and the fact that there hasn't been much to go on...)
Safety on Mashi cuz he's always wuff.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

What the... no, Mashi's the please. Safety on K-NiGhT, I'll think about things tomorrow after some stuff has happened.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Yeah, I'm gonna go safety on Mashi too. He seemed a little too upset not to be a wuff...

By the way, this was confusing last game, but what is "the please" ?
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Mashi

You're not supposed to safety on a person you deem as suspicious; safeties are meant as precaution votes in case you're either undecided and don't want to influence the general lynch targets (therefore, you don't vote on anyone you find suspicious unless you want to lynch him/her.  But if that's the case, it's not really a safety) or if you want to have a vote in case you're unable to make a proper one on a person you find suspicious later in the Day Phase.
Also, Kman96, you're not supposed to safety on a Player who already has been safetied or voted on.

Also, Please is the best Role and is srs bsnss and shadowkirby is lying about his claim.

Also, I'll probably do something ridiculous to elicit a reaction from everyone or something tomorrow.  I'll at least try to discuss stuff with Players anyhow.

EFitTrainr

But mashi why u lying about being the please... UNLESS u A WUFF????
I like food.

Kman96

Oh, wow, I didn't even realize I wrote "safety" on there...thanks mashi....just one more thing I never caught in like the 4 times I've read the rules... Gaaaahhh!!!

Well, if it's not safety, then I'm just voting for Mashi. sorry man, but I gotta say that I'm the please. ;D
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

I find it ironic that you voted for me for my disappointment towards being Human alongside K-NiGhT despite that K-NiGhT also exhibited that same disappointment for the same reason.

K-NiGhT

i was just saftey-ing and you were the first person i thought of, ok? it wasn't because i thought you were a wolf.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

That wasn't directed to you, K-NiGhT; it was directed to Kman96.

Kman96

Did he? I think I missed that :/ well, then I'm Removing my vote.

Well there goes my only theory- thrown out the window by someone with the same traits...darn :(

K-Night, mashi...I'm watching you two O.o
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Safety on SlowPokemon

Now somebody do something stupid and make us all suspicious sometime before Monday.

Kthx
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012