News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XIXX: The End of Zee Waurld

Started by SuperFireKirby, March 02, 2012, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

The End of Zee Waurld:

FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal awoke in a daze. He looked around what appeared to be a bombed out building. Shrapnel and debris littered every inch of the floor. The roof looked as if it had been torn open, or more likely, exploded inward. From the gaping whole he could see the sky, a disgusting mixture of brown and gray. The air was thick, laden with ash, difficult to breathe. 
What happened? Fast wondered. He tried to recall what had happened before he had become unconscious, but could not. Just then, a huge computer monitor in the center of the room lit up. From the white, illuminated screen came as voice. Hallow, cold, robotic.

MegaConglomo Incorporated has done it. They have wiped life from the whole earth. Except for you. The few. The alive. Unfortunately, there are still those infected with MegaConglomo's terrible virus. They look like you, talk like you, walk like you. But they hunger for you. Mmmmmmmmm..... oh yes, they wish to fill their bellies with your ever so scrumptious flesh. You must find them.

AND BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THEM!
[/b]

As the computer said this, Fast noticed from the window a group of people in the distance...

1.Infected(Wolf)
2.Infected(Wolf)
3.Infected(Wolf)
4.Human
5.Human
6.Human
7.Human
8.Human
9.Human
10.Human
11.Human
12.Human

Player List:

1. C-DaYtImE (K-Night)
2. Chick (Dude)
3. RedTree666 (BlueFlower999)
4. FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal (SlowPokemon)
5. CWoman69 (Kman96)
6. LightMetaknight (ShadowKirby)
7. SnotAlpaca (Spitllama)
8. CyanHelpfulMammal (VermillionVermin)
9. Davy (yvaD)
10. NotTheWolf (Mashi)
11. TheOppositeOfWrydryn (Wrydryn)
12. zgemmanuel (gzgregory)

PM'S ARE OUT.

It is NIGHT 1. Night 1 will end on Saturday 8 PM EST

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

omg guys im posting here and i havent even seen my role pm even though it was sent to me

i hope im wuff with coll peepils!!!!!!!!!
or hyoomim 2 i gess

Mashi

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Mashi on March 02, 2012, 01:35:02 PMomg guys im posting here and i havent even seen my role pm even though it was sent to me

i hope im wuff with coll peepils!!!!!!!!!
or hyoomim 2 i gess
Mashi, your grammer skills have really degraded.
I like food.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

vermilionvermin

last people to say not wolf get lynched!!!!11

not wolf

Mashi

Dude

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Kman96

HOW AM I HUMAN 3 GAMES IN A ROW???

It's prolly cuz I'm a n00b, thats why XD
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 02, 2012, 02:38:57 PMlast people to say not wolf get lynched!!!!11
This game would be so full of win if we did that xD SFK would probs get mad tho.

Btw in case it wasnt emphasized in my last post, i'm totes human.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

spitllama

I'm kind of hoping K-Man is a wolf :P

Huuuuuuuman is I
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 02, 2012, 04:02:44 PMThis game would be so full of win if we did that xD SFK would probs get mad tho.
I'M FURIOUS AT THE VERY THOUGHT OF IT. EXCUSE ME WHILE I PUNCH A BABY IN THE THROAT.

Also, guyz just a reminder to send me your PM's and chat logs so I can analyze yous better. Unlike SOME PEOPLE I plan on actually doing a player analysis.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi