News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

How many Legend of Zelda titles have you beaten?

Started by Olimar12345, April 04, 2012, 02:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many Legend of Zelda titles have you beaten?

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Fleetstar The Flygon

Awright, today I'll redouble my efforts at WW... I'm going to have to take my avatar down, since I'm really just  impersonating a real fan.. nah, he's too adorable. :3

ChrisLeeFan1118

I have Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Skyward Sword. Beat em' all.

I've played A Link to the Past but didn't beat it. Always wanted to play Twilight Princess, is it fun?
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

spitllama

I'm surprised by how many people have played Spirit Tracks, after all the crap people gave the concept.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dudeman

Quote from: ChrisLeeFan1118 on April 05, 2012, 03:26:02 PMAlways wanted to play Twilight Princess, is it fun?
Many people push it off as not too good, but I thought it was amazing. The bosses are a little easy, but it's got a great story, great gameplay, and an awesome mini dungeon (The Cave of Ordeals)! If you have the chance, you should get it.
Quote from: spitllama on April 05, 2012, 03:29:42 PMI'm surprised by how many people have played Spirit Tracks, after all the crap people gave the concept.
I think after Phantom Hourglass was released, so many people didn't like it that they didn't bother trying out Spirit Tracks (which I can proudly say I've beaten). I think it's better than most people give it credit for.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: spitllama on April 05, 2012, 03:29:42 PMI'm surprised by how many people have played Spirit Tracks, after all the crap people gave the concept.

I rented it, but had to return it before I got to the final boss.  I thought it was really good.  Then again, I'm a sucker for train whistles  ::).  Plus I love the overworld theme!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ChrisLeeFan1118

Quote from: Dudeman on April 05, 2012, 05:53:36 PMMany people push it off as not too good, but I thought it was amazing. The bosses are a little easy, but it's got a great story, great gameplay, and an awesome mini dungeon (The Cave of Ordeals)! If you have the chance, you should get it.I think after Phantom Hourglass was released, so many people didn't like it that they didn't bother trying out Spirit Tracks (which I can proudly say I've beaten). I think it's better than most people give it credit for.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out as soon as I can.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

Pit0010

all the recent 4 zelda games
TP
PH
ST
SS

i got ocarina of time but havent finished it yet
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030