News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Four Swords Download

Started by Fleetstar The Flygon, March 14, 2012, 05:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetstar The Flygon

Yeah, I know it was out for 6 months, but I missed my chance. :( Is there any way I could possibly download Zelda: Four Swords on my 3DS?

Oh, and by the way, have any of you NOT seen Four Swords at Camp? :P

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

*phew*
Got it just in time. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

the_last_sheikah

Depends.  Does this method have to be "legal"?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Olimar12345

I believe you can buy it still...with money...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Wrydryn

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 14, 2012, 01:56:14 PMDepends.  Does this method have to be "legal"?

I'm pretty sure you can't load any 3DS ware, apps, or games onto the 3DS yet.

As far as I know you can only load your flashcart and play normal DS games on it.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I was too late?! D: The world as I know it just ended. And that isn't a secret to everybody. ):|

Shadoninja

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on March 14, 2012, 04:47:52 PMI was too late?! D: The world as I know it just ended. And that isn't a secret to everybody. ):|
why were you not able to download it when it was out?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Fleetstar The Flygon

I didn't have suitable wifi back then, so I didn't even know it was downloadable 'till it was too late..

jxjxjx