News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

[Wii] Mario Kart Wii - "Staff Credits 1"

Started by zahndy, April 23, 2008, 12:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zahndy

i request the credits song of mario kart wii

or this one > http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=3rv_cR0-M5Y ;D
[edit] its a mix of song of storms and greensleeves :D,
and a pece  i dont recognise  ::)
please delete this account

Brawler4Ever

MKW: Sorry, I've got nothing.

Video: I've got a lot to say...
1. I hate the video.
2. I love the song.
3. I'll do it (if nobody else wants to).

*He has midi! WOOT!!! That saves me a lot of trouble.
 It'll be done soon.

Orchestrated midi: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?w2kjwmghuwm
MP3(:o :D): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xs1y4etmiup

I need sheets with a 6/8 measure and two treble clefs...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

zahndy

does anyone has greensleeves for me :D (simple plz) ::) ;D

Brawler4Ever

Brawler4Ever

Um...I'm not doing this song... It'll be too technical and stuff...  :-\

zahndy

yeah it must be really hart to make this one easy ( me looking at the mid )

Brawler4Ever

The problem is that I need a treble clef (right hand mark) for both hands. If I have that, then I can do this. a 6/8 Measure wouldn't hurt either.  :P

I tried the request for two treble clef marks in this forum, but it was in C Measure.  >:( I need 3/4 or 6/8. Preferably 6/8.

YAY! Thanks to Requiem (again) I got the sheets!  ;D

I'll post the 6/8 time soon. Then, if you want me to, I'll post 3/4 time.  :D

Edit: For the Greensleaves part, do you want an easier version, or a harder version? I'm going to do the easier version for now from the midi.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK. Done.
Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mntuylmdye3 - broken link
Sorry it took so long. This was a really difficult song. But it was worth it.  ;)

zahndy

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,  ;D ;D :D ;D ::)
me and noxus are going to love this sheet

noxus21

Quote from: zahndy on May 21, 2008, 08:08:30 AMthank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,  ;D ;D :D ;D ::)
me and noxus are going to love this sheet

to be honest yes and no

yes tnx for making it clearer and easier
no i knew the notes so that didnt help me

but realy tnx for making it and now he will maybe shut his mouth aboat how is this and how is that *moan*

Whoppybones

I have now finished this song! It's currently on the submissions thread getting reviewed if you want to see it, but I'm hopeful that it will be on the main site soon! :D