[Wii] Nintendo Wii - Channel Themes

Started by Peregrin Took, March 15, 2012, 08:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peregrin Took

It would be awesome if someone made arrangements of the Mii Channel and Wii shop Channel themes.
Mii Channel - Olimar12345
Wii Shop Channel

spitllama

I'm doubt he's still working on them, but Olimar (technically) took the Mii Channel and Shop Channel a while back.

You still working on these Olimar?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Oh God I have a half finished mii channel and about four bars of the fordcast channel somewhere...I'll finish these next.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Double post: Can someone get me the composers name?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Peregrin Took

Awesome! The Mii channel is the one I really wanted. The composer for the Mii channel is Kazumi Totaka.

Olimar12345

Quote from: spitllama on March 15, 2012, 09:04:31 AMI'm doubt he's still working on them, but Olimar (technically) took the Mii Channel and Shop Channel a while back.

You still working on these Olimar?

Just to be clear, I had accepted the Mii Channel and the Fordcast Channel. I never did any work on the Shop Channel.

Oh, and I'm gonna drop the fordcast channel.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 18, 2012, 09:55:07 PMJust to be clear, I had accepted the Mii Channel and the Fordcast Channel. I never did any work on the Shop Channel.

Oh, and I'm gonna drop the fordcast channel.
Working on Mii Channel then?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

goombariokooper

did u finish the mii channel one?
cant wait to play it!!

Olimar12345