News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! Discussion

Started by K-NiGhT, March 15, 2012, 09:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A NEW CHAPTER?!

WHAT?!
5 (45.5%)
SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Bubbles

I can draw but not animate, and my drawing would take a while cuz I'm a perfectionist. I could do the Pokemon, though honestly I have no idea what your storys about

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Bubbles

Haha I posted in the wrong thread...whoops

Basically I think instead of animating we should make a comic so we dont need animation software, voice acting, etc

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 26, 2012, 06:07:40 PMIm still reading the story, but my best bet would be not an animation, but rather a comic sort of style. It would take too long to draw then animate pictures without it looking like a complete joke, plus you would need voice acting. How about each person (regardless of their drawing skills) draws one page or panel of the comic, thensubmits it until eventually the story up to the present it finished?

This sounds like a cool idea, but then again, everything on this site sounds cool B) (see what I did there?)
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

QuoteHow about each person (regardless of their drawing skills) draws one page or panel of the comic, thensubmits it until eventually the story up to the present it finished?

I don't know if that's the best idea either, because we'll get one strip that looks like this
http://pettyartist.deviantart.com/gallery/29771926#/d4uw817
and then one that looks like this
http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=1
Then one that looks like this
http://pokemonx.comicgenesis.com/d/20030609.html

I think a consistent artist would be needed.  What we could do is combine ideas and have a comic with an audiobook of the lines.  Regardless, it comes down to what K-night wants.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

I only suggested multiple artists since one would feel overwhelmed. Maybe two or three that try to keep a consistent style, or one artist that draws the Pokemon,one the people, and the other puts them together?

K-NiGhT

we could make a team of animators that try to draw in a consistent style. I'm not sure how many people are on the average animation team, but I'm sure it's no small feat. That's why anyone who can draw on a computer is welcome to help out. If you know someone who would like to do something like this, don't hesitate to contact them! This would be cool.

Bubbles

What software will you use to animate it? And will there be color or will everything be black and white to make it easier?

K-NiGhT

I can't animate, and I don't have a program for it. That's up to whoever decides to be on the animation scene.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I might be able to draw, but my style is rather distinct, so it wouldn't really fit with everyone else's...

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

I was kidding. But I love your drawings Fleet!

I was just picturing myself myself looking like that Link. lol so funny.

Fleetstar The Flygon