News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I eat my snot.  :P

I haven't cleaned my apartment for 2 months. Dust everywhere.

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 28, 2012, 05:36:33 AMI haven't cleaned my apartment for 2 months. Dust everywhere.
4+ for me.

Beat that.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I believe that I can talk to my dragons and my cats with my mind if I focus on them.
I put different dragons on my window to wish for sunny weather, or snow showers(no school XD).
I always say goodbye to my dragons when I leave for a trip.
I make dragons out of clay, and once I made an evil dragon that nearly destroyed all the other dragons so I made a hero dragon to vanquish it.
I have a clay fakemon named Mr. Moonlight who is the leader of all things clay in my room.

blueflower999

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on July 28, 2012, 01:34:48 PMI believe that I can talk to my dragons and my cats with my mind if I focus on them.
I put different dragons on my window to wish for sunny weather, or snow showers(no school XD).
I always say goodbye to my dragons when I leave for a trip.
I make dragons out of clay, and once I made an evil dragon that nearly destroyed all the other dragons so I made a hero dragon to vanquish it.
I have a clay fakemon named Mr. Moonlight who is the leader of all things clay in my room.
Do you happen to have an account on Dragon Cave?  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

No, I have 3 Salamences there.  8)

Best PMD refrence ever!

Fleetstar The Flygon

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 28, 2012, 02:10:04 PMIf you're a fan of dragons, such as myself, then you may like it.
http://dragcave.net/
I just checked it out... It does look pretty cool. :D

Jub3r7

Oh yeah, I remember bringing that here. :P
Don't feel bad when your dragon dies.

*if....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Best piano player in my school, 2 schools in a row.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 02, 2012, 09:57:32 PMOh, you poor thing.

lol

I'm in a similar predicament, but all of the other pianists at my school that I know of totally suck so...

Also, does anyone else find themselves drumming on the touch screen with the stylus during a battle? I do it subconsciously... XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I buy ALL of my music. In CD format. That makes me, like, a total freak in today's world so I am told.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

I read Wikipedia for one and opinions other than my own. Opinions that make me sick and disgusted with humanity but I think will someday prepare me for any sort of debate in philosophy class.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.