New Games You Want Made

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisLeeFan1118

Hey, just write down what game you think Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, or whoever should make in the future.
You don't have to say who you want to make it, just say what you want made.

I would like for an Age of Empires IV to be made and another Fire Emblem game thats part of the Tellius series.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

blueflower999

Quote from: ChrisLeeFan1118 on March 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PMI would like for an Age of Empires IV to be made
YES. Too bad Ensemble Studios was bought by Microsoft. :(

I want Pikmin 3, (Currently in production. Move faster Miyamoto!) Portal 3, (Too bad Valve can't count to 3) and a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

I'd love to see a new installment in the Paper Mario series that traces back to its roots instead the that "Super Paper Mario" nonsense.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ChrisLeeFan1118

There was a promotional artwork featuring pictures from the three AoE games with two other pictures, one was a modern day soldier and the other was a futuristic soldier. Many saw this as artwork for two future installments, but nothing came of it. Curse Microsoft for buying Ensemble.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of AoE.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

blueflower999

I like AoM better personally, but AoE is good too :)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

I REALLY want a Pokemon Snap 2. So badly. D:

I think Nintendo needs to make a Pokemon game that allows you to go all 5 regions, and you can go in any order you wish (and obviously, you'd travel by boat or whatever). And you can have customization for your trainer... it doesn't need to be crazy, but at least something to somewhat resemble you. Seriously. They HAVE the ability to pull this off. They just... don't.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on March 28, 2012, 04:44:55 PMI REALLY want a Pokemon Snap 2. So badly. D:

I think Nintendo needs to make a Pokemon game that allows you to go all 5 regions, and you can go in any order you wish (and obviously, you'd travel by boat or whatever). And you can have customization for your trainer... it doesn't need to be crazy, but at least something to somewhat resemble you. Seriously. They HAVE the ability to pull this off. They just... don't.
This has been a dream of mine since, like, Gen 3
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on March 28, 2012, 04:11:10 PMI'd love to see a new installment in the Paper Mario series that traces back to its roots instead the that "Super Paper Mario" nonsense.
Isn't the 3ds one going back to the old ones?

spitllama

It's just a remake of the first one. A fresh game would be cool but oh well.
Submissions Page

Dude

Oh...

I thought it was a new one. Damn :<

spitllama

Oh my bad you're right. I read things wrong. Ignore..... everything I've said. *walks away*
Submissions Page

Dude

SlowPokemon

Haha yeah, it is a new installment... ::) silly spit.

Hmm, I have to say a Pokemon Pinball game would be really cute. Also Pokemon Snap game for 3DS.

Let's see, I would appreciate it if Nintendo hurried up and finished Luigi's Mansion 2 and Animal Crossing already. And I really hope that after this latest Professor Layton trilogy is finished they continue from where Unwound Future left off rather than making more prequels.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

omg I need Animal Crossing /curls up and cries
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

New Advance Wars game. MAKE IT HAPPEN, INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman