Dream Journals!

Started by K-NiGhT, March 31, 2012, 10:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Ok, I'll post a pre-journal one when I get home today. It's gonna be nuts. Then I'll type up the rest.

Hehe :3 you don't know what youre signing up for... ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Haha my dream journal is so messed up idk if I want anyone to read it

Kman96

Ok, so here's the pre-journal dream that I promised (all commentary or explanations by me will be noted by the *):

I was up on a mountain, in a house with my cousin Jenna and my mom. Pretty soon, a Bowser-looking -like creature starts burning the mountain. So we run down the hill, with the creature behind us. At the bottom of the mountain, we came into this room where, hanging from the ceiling was a gigantic metal shell. So we walked around the room. This time, I saw the real Bowser and Baby Bowser' so I went up to them. Bowser laughed and the shell came to life. I figured I had to smash it before it caused anymore trouble.
When I was halfway done, Bowser shouted, "How!? How could you do this to my shell? It was supposed to be indestructible!!!"
Then I teleported somehow into a room where Voldemort and the Death Eaters hang out. So, trying not to be noticed, I snuck out. I was going up a staircase when I realized I had a pink tree costume. Then a Death Eater started up the staircase. I hid in the pink tree costume *in the dream, the staircase was outdoors, lined with evergreens* . After the Death Eater came by, Ron and Hermione walked by. I came out and said "Boo!" They freaked out. Hermione, in slo-motion fell over backwards hit her head on the concrete steps and was perfectly fine. Ron was playing some kind of Road Runner video game somewhere flat *in the video game, so probably a desert* . So me and Hermione watch him play it. Then, outta nowhere, Hermione lays on my back!!!!! So I ask her why she's on me- no answer *this was back in the days when I had a huge Crush on Hermione/Emma Watson...fuck, still do ;) * .  I have to watch him play until 2:00 when I'm told I have to finish off the shell. So I go back to the room, but on my way there everyone wishes me luck. I start the battle again- and I wake up.

*all grammar mistakes are genuine, but I did correct a few spelling errors.*

Hope you enjoyed it! I have plenty more ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

So I know this thread hasn't been posted in for like 5 years but I had something weird to share.

Anyway, so it was revealed that the two moons of Mars had suddenly flung themselves out of orbit and were heading for Earth. General sense of doom and gloom, when suddenly my roommate is all, "oh it'll take a while for it to reach us anyway, it'll probably just burn out in the atmosphere."

(cut to literally 3 seconds later when the meteor hits)

We were watching a live satellite image of the globe, when suddenly literally every bit of land just vanished. Our power went out and we both freaked out for a second...but that was it. The power came back on and we walked outside. Everything seemed normal, but there were crowds gathering in a certain spot being blocked by police. They wouldn't let anyone pass a certain point in town and wouldn't explain why.

Now, the next few details are a little fuzzy, but we found out that instead of destroying the Earth, it literally just made the land invisible from orbit. Somehow, that meant that now there were a bunch of cities and stuff that appeared on Mars so not only were we able to confirm that there was life on Mars, but we were able to commuicate with them and some people were able to move there too! Turned out the moons just mask the presence of life or something.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

E. Gadd Industries

:O
LETS DESTROY PHOBOS AND DEIMOS
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 27, 2017, 10:09:08 AMEverything seemed normal, but there were crowds gathering in a certain spot being blocked by police. They wouldn't let anyone pass a certain point in town and wouldn't explain why.
Ness, is that you?
unmotivated

LeviR.star

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 27, 2017, 10:09:08 AMSo I know this thread hasn't been posted in for like 5 years but I had something weird to share.

Who cares about necrobumps? If it's a good thread needed for revival, you should be able to go right ahead!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Alright, not kidding, last night I had a dream about NSM. Sorta.

I was driving my car down this long, winding road. It was autumn, and I had no idea where I was. Well, I was alone in my car, but all of a sudden Dudeman (I think?) appeared and I started asking him for directions like he had been there the entire time. I guess I stopped paying attention to the road because I drove right over the side of a cliff, and when I hit the bottom, the car bounced super high into the air and started flying. Then I think Noc made a brief cameo appearance as a hitchhiker in the clouds, but I didn't pick him up because I was going way too fast to stop. And then I woke up.

It was weird.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I hitchhike a lot, so your dream is credible
unmotivated

Dudeman

I'm good with directions, so your dream is credible
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

What did Dudeman look like? Grand Dad, Haltmann or just a guy with facial hair?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

cashwarrior1

He looked like a dude, man.

E. Gadd Industries

He looked like he does in the Face to the Name thread, although I haven't looked at the thread in weeks
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

So...I was a floating head inside a giant currency note?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Eh, my mind kinda fabricated a body
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]