News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Chat with the NinSheetMusic Community!

Started by Winter, April 15, 2012, 02:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well?

Good
18 (72%)
Bad
7 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Winter

You don't have to register in the forums to be part of the community here, all you have to do is click the chat button on the bar at the top of the site! Pick a username and start talking! I'll be there most of the time, and various other members of NSM and some others will be there!

We just changed IRC servers, so the room is a little bit more empty than it was before, but we plan to get it filled up and lively!

Also, our TWG chatroom as moved to HERE

If you want to connect with your IRC Client, use this information:

Server: irc.nfnet.org
Channel: #NinSheetMusic
TWG Channel #NSMTWG

KefkaticFanatic

why did you change to that sketchy server and not something standard like freenode
why did you change at all -.-
and now we have an annoying long channel name.......

The logic, it is not there.

me irl
[close]

Wrydryn

Winter, did you just decide to change the servers on your own? That's what this is looking like right now.

K-NiGhT

Guys i don't see what the big fuss is about. If i'm missing something will someone please tell me? He moved servers. Big deal. It's not really any different than the old irc is it? I think it's a plus cuz i can get it on my iPod.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

blueflower999

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 15, 2012, 06:05:15 PMGuys i don't see what the big fuss is about. If i'm missing something will someone please tell me? He moved servers. Big deal. It's not really any different than the old irc is it? I think it's a plus cuz i can get it on my iPod.
I agree. What's wrong with changing servers? I personally like the new chat better, actually.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

It is the exact same except that it is on a server with undesirables.  You can do nothing more or different with this change.

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Well the old one was giving some users (myself included) trouble.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

But for some reason it kept giving me an error message. Idk why. I'm just glad i'm able to use the chat now. If you all can use it, too, then I don't see why it's such a big deal. At least Winter is trying to do something productive.

Winter

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 15, 2012, 07:47:56 PMIt is the exact same except that it is on a server with undesirables.

I don't believe your personal issues with users on that server are of huge importance.

I do not mean for that to sound rude one bit.

Sir Dino

The same thing really, except for dumb ads. I guess it's the people in the chat that counts..

Olimar12345

I think it's great that we're "updating" the site. Wanna update anything else, while you're at it? Or are you too busy with the chat thing?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Deku's been working on the update! ;D

He hasn't touched yours yet though. Idk if it has something to do with replacing the zip link or what.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

[16:06:46] * Connect retry #33 irc.nfnet.org (6667)
-
[16:06:48] * Unable to connect to server (Connection refused)

It don't like me. Fix it.