Will Somebody Please Orchestrate some pieces(various)

Started by porygons, April 20, 2012, 04:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

porygons

Accumula town Pokemon Black and white...........Wild pokemon battle /red blue and yellow
Concert band ................................................. concert band or brass band

Musical hall pokemon black and white ...............Oldale town pokemon ruby saphire
Concert band or brass band.............................. concert band

Mistralton City pokemon black and white.......................petalburg city pokemon ruby saphire
concert band or others................................................concert band or brass band

*N's farewell  pokemon black and white....................../*****************/Trainer battle pokemon red blue yellow
concert band or *brass band or other......................... concert band or brass band

Team plasma's castle pokemon Black and white
 concert band 

Opelucid City (White) pokemon Black and white
*concert band or *Brass band

"Bicycle theme" Pokemon Gold Silver
Concert band or brass band

"Violet City" Pokemon Gold Silver
concert band or brass band

** "Overworld theme"Legend of Zelda
concert band

If You decide to take It as a challenge want to do it whith good in your heart or just do it for fun. you must know my concert band has no oboe no bassoon no piccolo it has a 2 flutes, 3 altosaxes, 1 tenor sax 1 ...baritone sax....sometimes, 
3 clairnets includes 1 bass clairenet , 1 french horn, 2 first trumpet...two 2nd trumpets...two 3rd trumpets,,,,4 trombones , 2 tuba's and 1 baritone and percussion

ps. one  * = definitly.    2 * =definitely even more.    3 or more stars = sounds aewsome so great almost nothing comes close.  no stars =sure do it if you want to go for it. 
It's a pleasure to burn
                    Fahrenheit 451

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'll fool around with the Bicycle Theme, but as I've never arranged with more than 2 instruments (none of which are good enough to be proud of) it'll probably be just for fun.. I'll try, though :3

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

porygons

snares bass drum crash and suspended cymbals 2 tympani (I think the 2 lower ones) wood blocks marimba xylophone and we also have french horn/mellowphone users

our band is (between 1-10)is a 4,5 or 6 level  so write it pretty simple no notes that are faster than 16th
and definitly no grace notes simplify them//////////// our band is complicated
It's a pleasure to burn
                    Fahrenheit 451

Fleetstar The Flygon

For brass band, is it brass only, or is percussion an addition?

porygons

It's a pleasure to burn
                    Fahrenheit 451

dahans

What do the points (................................) mean ?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

It's like using a tab of some sort to keep it organized (but it had little effect here...)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

For Christmas, I'd like a Ferrari, please.

I mean, what? >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

porygons

It's a pleasure to burn
                    Fahrenheit 451

fingerz

Quote from: Ruto on April 24, 2012, 01:21:03 PMFor Christmas, I'd like a Ferrari, please.

I mean, what? >__>
Exactly what I was thinking. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

porygons

For the percussion for the band we have a rachet and tamborine
It's a pleasure to burn
                    Fahrenheit 451

Dude

Ok if no one is going to say it, I will.

Why should we orchestrate any of these for you? What are we going to get out of it? If you want something like this, you should probably do it yourself, not ask other people to do it for you. That's just wrong.

Dude

I'm surprised no one has said anything about me being a complete dick to what's-his-face.

Did I do something good or bad?