Café Crossroads - A Great NSM Story (Discussion)

Started by DrP, April 24, 2012, 11:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should be the focal point of the next story arc?

Colin
1 (16.7%)
Colette
0 (0%)
Alex
0 (0%)
Parker
1 (16.7%)
Willa
1 (16.7%)
Kat
0 (0%)
Dylan
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 27, 2012, 06:48:47 PMBut.... I ALREADY GAVE YOU MY BIO.
Yes, you are important... as much as others.

DrP

I have released the bios of the main characters of the story.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

GUESS WHAT!!!

I have released the Prologue as a sort of 'teaser', just so everyone get's a feel what the story is about and get some background on some of the characters.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2012, 01:20:36 PMMAY 21ST, Y U NO GET HERE FASTER?!?!?
*fixed.

I'm waiting one one important bio before I finish the current episode I am working on. I need to have a buffer zone just in case if I fall behind in the coming weeks.

This is probably going to be a summer series with 16-20 "episodes" that will last to the end of august/beginning of september.

DrP

TEASERTEASERTEASERTEASER!

"... I really don't know mom," a young woman was walking down a street on a Friday afternoon, while on the phone with her mother. "I'm doing fine!! I feel like Seattle is finally warming up to me, both literally and figuratively." The young woman continued to walk down the street, completely oblivious to where she was.

DrP

Something very exciting just happened!

EPISODE 1 HAS BEEN POSTED!!!

SuperFireKirby

Sweet! Posted a day early too! Not sure where you're going with the plot(or what the plot is, for that matter), but it's interesting enough that it doesn't really matter. Keep up the good work!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 20, 2012, 03:02:54 PMNot sure where you're going with the plot(or what the plot is, for that matter), but it's interesting enough that it doesn't really matter. Keep up the good work!
I'm not sure either. I'm structuring it like a sitcom. It starts out with a general story and as time goes on, I will develop plot lines and story arcs throughout the many "episodes" of the story. I have one story arc planned for the near future.

K-NiGhT

I like it so far! I'm trying to see if i've been in it yet :0
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

95% sure I'm the guy who said "Rain's a-comin',". His personality is just so similar to mine.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

I think I'm Willa. The "GIVE ME ALL THE FOOD" sure sounds like me...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel