News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Café Crossroads - A Great NSM Story (Discussion)

Started by DrP, April 24, 2012, 11:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should be the focal point of the next story arc?

Colin
1 (16.7%)
Colette
0 (0%)
Alex
0 (0%)
Parker
1 (16.7%)
Willa
1 (16.7%)
Kat
0 (0%)
Dylan
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on May 29, 2012, 01:48:53 PMWell, some teas ARE drugs... mind-altering ones... like shrooms
This sentence seems to be saying that there are mind-altering teas, and that shrooms is an example of such a tea. Unless you're just comparing the mind-altering effects of some teas to those of shrooms.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 29, 2012, 02:59:39 PMThis sentence seems to be saying that there are mind-altering teas, and that shrooms is an example of such a tea. Unless you're just comparing the mind-altering effects of some teas to those of shrooms.
Yes, your "unless" hit the nail on the head!

DrP

Hey Guyz.... It's Monday... and you know what that means!!!

A new Episode 3 has been released!!

Also, Episode 4 may be delayed until next Wednesday. Or I'll push it back to June 18th if I can't find time.

Nebbles

Willa proceeded to roll down the window and stick her head outside the window and screamed, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, MOTHERFUCKER. YOU SHOULD GO FUCK YOURSELF THEN GET IN A TIME MACHINE AND THEN WATCH YOURSELF FUCK YOURSELF BECAUSE THAT'S HOW BAD A DRIVER YOU ARE."

bajhahjahahahaha /snort
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

"I'm too busy to be in a relationship."

According to HIMYM logic, this man will be married in 6 -8 months.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

DrP

TWO New Episodes

Also, I encourage you to guess the identities of the main characters.

Also, I will now be taking suggestions for story arcs involving characters.. You can vote in the poll.

SuperFireKirby

Parker is by far the most interesting and handsome character and therefore should get the story arc.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Dylan will officially be part of the next story arc.

Also, the poll on the story's thread has been updated.

I will be revealing character identities slowly, after sufficient voting and a new chapter which has been released.

Episode 7 will be coming soon!