News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG PB Works Board

Started by Mashi, April 25, 2012, 09:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Yes.  I intended to add a few things on here, so thanks for the bump as a reminder.

K-NiGhT

No problem. I alao had another idea that I'm going to pm to you.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Kman96

Mashi, I would like access to this, please.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

You have to sign up and request access first.

Kman96

Oh. Wow. Duh. I can't believe I skipped that part.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Small update.  Added a link to the Hosting Guide and made a FAQ.  No clue how to link the Guides Page to the Front Page though, so I'll leave that to jake since he's super ultra coll.

jake3343

Done.

For the future, all you have to do is go to edit, type "> Guides", highlight it, click "add link", and select the folder you want it to link to.

Mashi

Hey guys, I've noticed that a few super coll TWGers here have added statistics to their Signatures.  You could also do that on your Wiki Page!  And, what's more, you can also add additional information that would normally deem your signature too big, such as your playing style, games you prefer to play, how you think you can improve, etc.!

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

Not I.  What about them is causing problems for you?

Also, it turns out that I've never been a Special Human (Herrings, Millers, and Super TWGs don't count!) on NSM.  I suppose those Roles hate me wherever I go. :(

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on August 27, 2012, 06:26:39 AMNot I.  What about them is causing problems for you?

Also, it turns out that I've never been a Special Human (Herrings, Millers, and Super TWGs don't count!) on NSM.  I suppose those Roles hate me wherever I go. :(

In this game you were the Scientist (a Herring), but since you exclude that I'm not sure what you mean about special human.

Anyhow, I found my page on that wikia but I don't know how to edit it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

When I say Special Roles, I mean Roles with actual usable powers, rather than simply being seered a different colour.
And you need to request for access, after making an account, in order to edit pages.