Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Very Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Sign me up!
15 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

MaestroUGC

Cut off date is monday, upon which time we will figure out which pieces will be done. Start thinking of what you want heard, I'm thinking somewhere between 10-15 pieces from the Pokemon Series should allow for everyone to show their stuff.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sir Dino

I hope it's pokemon.. simple, yet sweet.

MaestroUGC

Unless another four or five people vote against it, Pokemon will most likely win.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

I had a feeling Pokemon would win, anyway.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

If I may throw out a suggestion, I think there should be a section that strings these songs together:

Heartgold/SoulSilver - Pokemart
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Rustboro City
Heartgold/SoulSilver - Saffron City/Pewter City/Viridian City

There's plenty of room for a solo section or two.
I think we have sufficient material to pull it off.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Dang, I hope I can pull off a little solo for Rustboro D: I love that song.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sir Dino

I'm right now arranging Rustboro city; i've been working on it for the last two days. :)

Zunawe

If we still need a euphonium I can replace K-night. Also, I think Deku said he was in, but he didn't use bold.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Definitely want to do a pokemart theme! B/W Shopping Mall Nine is the best though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyPCc3KOsPU

Done shopping?

NEIN!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sir Dino

I'm really wishing to do Pallet Town, and all those easy ones. :)

Zunawe

Quote from: Maestro Aamir on May 17, 2012, 04:32:33 PMbold= irrelevant

Shouldn't that be "not bold = irrelevant"? Sorry, I'm a language Nazi sometimes. I sent texts in complete sentences.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

We should make this an annual thing if it works out, as an end of school celebration.

Zunawe

That could be cool, but, after noticing the ages of most of us, a lot of us will be going off to college within a year or two of each other. That might hinder an annual event. Oh well, let's just think about this year for now.

I program things

Sir Dino

Quote from: Zunawe on May 17, 2012, 04:37:22 PMShouldn't that be "not bold = irrelevant"? Sorry, I'm a language Nazi sometimes. I sent texts in complete sentences.
*send, not sent. I think all most of us send texts in complete sentences too. but thanks for the spell-check. strange, this is the second misspelling today... I never get a misspelling...