Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Very Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Sign me up!
15 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

MaestroUGC

That's still the same thing, but in groups.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

JDMEK5

Count me in if it's not too late!

By the way I can play anything relatively slow on harmonica and guitar (not simultaneously though) as well as piano.

No, the guitar does not need to be too simple, just not too fast with the changes.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

Sorry for the late reply.  I am in with piano.  Lookin forward to it!

Bespinben

In with Voice (Range: C2 - A5, [normally sing Tenor])
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on May 14, 2012, 11:30:42 AMSorry for the late reply.  I am in with piano.  Lookin forward to it!
And the most recent piece I played was Sonata in C Minor by G. B. Pescetti.  I can play more difficult pieces though.

TheZeldaPianist275

rarr you spelled my name wrong

Zunawe

I'm in on trombone. Been doing it since 5th grade. (I'm finishing 10th). I can also play euphonium, and I'm okay-ish with the piano, but I would rather stick to brass first.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

Okay, we have 12 pianists, a potential organist, 4 voices (TTBB), a flautist, an Harmonica, a Trombonist, a Euphonist, a percussionist, 2 guitarists, and a violoists, totaling 16 people. I'm about to make the final call, so if I've missed you just make another post in bold with the instrument(s) you will be playing and the last piece you performed with siad instruments. It also looks as if Pokemon won the poll. I'm going to close the poll on monday, the 21st, so if you still want to vote, or change it, or sign up, you have until then.

Thank you for this fantastic turnout, once I get a final head count we can start with the pre-production for this massive project.

Shadoninja

Electric Bass
Orpheus in the Underworld.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sir Dino

Piano.

Never had formal training, but I could do something. (just been learning by myself for five years) Just give me the easy parts and i'll be a happy Cubone (however happy a Cubone can be.)

MaestroUGC

I also have a special idea for everyone involved beyond this medley, but it's a secret. I'll tell everyone participating when we get this going.

K-NiGhT

I think i might drop Euphonium.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

MaestroUGC

Ok, what's the feasability of the organ?

Sir Dino

When will this "get going" anyways?