News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Once Upon A Time

Started by Nana1Popo2, May 08, 2012, 08:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

it was excellent, but omg it's going so many different directions

I think that was the best episode of season 2 so far.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 17, 2013, 06:42:00 PMI don't know. I only started from episode 3 (Lady of the Lake)
There's a Merlin episode of the exact same name.

AND SUDDENLY MERLIN DISAPPEARS FROM NETFLIX AND CAN'T BE WATCHED INSTANTLY ANYMORE.  :(

*decides to continue watching Angel Beats and watch The Walking Dead*
I really loved season 1 of Once Upon A Time, I hope they put more on Netflix soon since I don't have cable?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

I suppose the plate was just to show that somebody came from outside.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

BUMP.

Anyone still watching this? Season 3 is incredible so far, best season yet in my opinion. Haven't seen the Wonderland spinoff beyond episode 1 though.

MaestroUGC

I still watch it and I have seen all of Wonderland. Yes, this is probably the best season of Once Upon a Time, though I've gotten too good at predicting the plot.

Doesn't make it any less enjoyable.

Wonderland takes quite a bit for it to get going, but it's held my interest enough to see it after the break. That said, Jafar is a great villain in this incarnation.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, the plot is pretty predictable in the first place. But I think that's sort of the point; it's really soap opera-like, you know, over the top dramatic and twisting all over the place. It's fun. I enjoy Rumple and Regina as antiheroes. I'm glad they're finally starting to give Regina some character beyond being plain evil a la season 1, or plain pathetic a la season 2.

MaestroUGC

Yeah, and the same could be said for alot of the main characters. Except for Rumple. He is easily one of the most engaging and entertaining characters I have seen in a long time in any medium.

SlowPokemon

I quite agree; he's fantastic.

mikey

I think my sister watches it.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

My mom's been watching it faithfully for a while, and I've tried to follow along but I find myself being that annoying person that doesn't understand what's going on and asks like 20.6 trillion questions. It's still a pretty enjoyable show, though.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SlowPokemon

I can see it being an absolute nightmare if you didn't start from the beginning. Hell, it's hard to keep up if you miss an episode.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 03, 2014, 12:22:40 PMI can see it being an absolute nightmare if you didn't start from the beginning. Hell, it's hard to keep up if you miss an episode.
Spoiler
haha like the fact that peter pan is rumple's dad!
[close]

;)
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Yeah but we all saw that coming though.

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

I did, then again I've gotten really good at predicting plot lines over the years.