News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The NSM Community Story

Started by SuperFireKirby, May 13, 2012, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

No, this isn't a story about the community, unless of course you want it to be.

This is a story that shall be written by you, the community. Well, sort of. How it will work is:

1) You send me pm's with suggestions of every sort. Plot, settings, characters, events etc. Try to be thorough with your thoughts though, please. Make sure to include details(Ex. describe the character's personality, appearance, ect.) or you can just tell me to fill in the details for you if you don't have the time to go in depth.

B) I sift through all the ideas and write a a cohesive and awesome story while using as many of your ideas as possible.

C) You read it, provide feedback, and send me more ideas.

I hope this is something that can actually happen, but in order for it to work, there must be PARTICIPATION. I plan on putting up new chapters every Saturday, giving people a solid week to send me any ideas that tickle their fancy.

But I need to know something first. What the hell is this story even about? PM me and let me know.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

You can't kill what was never alive.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness