Zunawe's Arrangements (3 New Sheets)

Started by Zunawe, May 14, 2012, 07:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

I believe. . . I have fixed the second measure. Tell me what you think.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

In my version the first two measures are the four chords, Gmaj, AMaj, BbMaj, Db7. Then it resolves to CMaj in measure 3.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

Hmm. . . I'm not the best with music theory, so I don't quite know what the chords should be. I do know that the most prominent notes are, in order, B Db(C#) D F. I think it might sound a little closer to the game if you put those notes on the top and move the rest down an octave? Just speculating. I do agree that the 7th fits better there.

I program things

Olimar12345

All of those notes are the 3rds of my chords. They are correct.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

I knew they were the thirds, you told me the chords. Anyway, I changed the first and last two measures around again. The fourth half note in the left hand is now an inverted Db7. Basically, all the chords that you mentioned, I used, but inverted.

I program things

Zunawe

Took a break from The Sky because I got distracted by another piece. Middle Boss Battle from OoT.

I am 90% sure that it's in the key of D minor, but it's so chromatic that adding a key signature makes it really freaking confusing to look at. Which one would be better?

Measures 8-10: Is there a better way to do that. I mean visually, not the audio in Finale.

(This has been finalized)

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Middle Boss Battle" [MUS]

I program things

Zunawe

Editing:
   Gerudo Valley: Adding some chords and making the articulations more accurate.

In Progress:
   Wild Pokemon Battle (Heartgold/Soulsilver): I would like confirmation of any kind that measures 15 and 16 are completely chromatic in the runs. (Except for the very last note in measure 16) I can't slow it down enough to hear.
   Middle Boss Battle: Finishing touches.
   Bowser's Road: Trying to figure out why a certain part sounds odd. Then cleaning up the left hand, and eventually adding a key change.

Suspended:
   The Sky: When I stop getting inspired by other songs I'll get back to this.

I program things

Zunawe

Finished:
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Middle Boss Battle"
[MUS] [PDF] [MID]

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - "Song of Soaring"
[MUS] [PDF] [MID]

I've been cleaning my finished arrangements, and I still have some work to do. Once that's done I'll either finish Wild Pokemon Battle from HGSS or Omen of Towering Death from DQIX. I finally have some time now that marching band is over.

If anybody would like to be my best buddy ever they could possibly help me format my sheets. Dumb notepad makes me create things like the copyright by myself. That means that it's not centered. That bothers me. All I need is somebody to basically make a blank sheet, put in all the required info, but in Finale's actual template, and then copy in my music. Also, things like 8va's that are real would be nice. If you have the time, it would be greatly appreciated.

I program things

Zunawe

Update because it's been forever and why not.

I program things

Zunawe

[MUL] Dark Souls

I program things

Zunawe

Forgot to update for SotC stuffs. Also first new thing in a while. I love the ODST soundtrack.

[XBOX360] Halo 3: ODST
"The Light at the End: Another Rain"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

[PS2] Shadow of the Colossus
"Memories"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]
"Prayer"[PDF] [MUS] [MID]   [MUSX]

I program things

Maelstrom

Zunawe

I program things