News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

NSM Xbox Minecraft Server!

Started by K-NiGhT, May 15, 2012, 09:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 28, 2012, 04:00:00 PMOh. Well here's what's happened since you've been gone:

-Built a secret dungeon
-Caught slimes
-Made a 4x4 sticky piston door for the front gate
-Built a Moon
-Built some herobrine spawners (and since then things have been set aflame randomly O.o )
-Upgraded almost everything that used pistons to sticky pistons

prolly forgetting a lot...

I love those sticky piston doors and traps. ;)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 28, 2012, 04:03:13 PMLike 30 minutes once we knew what we were doing.
What did you have to do?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 28, 2012, 05:27:25 PMWhat did you have to do?
My brother and I are having trouble finding any slimes, even though we have a completely dark room branching off of the bottom of our mining tunnel at bedrock level. T_T

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

There's your problem. You need light to find slimes, as far as I know.

Olimar12345

ultimatedan knows a website that you can type your seed number into and it'll tell you the coodinates for finding slimes(like where they spawn). Then go to bedrock at said coordinates and tnt until it's big and emply. Only use glowstone and lava to light the place up. Then leave the place completely and come back later.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 28, 2012, 07:22:20 PMultimatedan knows a website that you can type your seed number into and it'll tell you the coodinates for finding slimes(like where they spawn). Then go to bedrock at said coordinates and tnt until it's big and emply. Only use glowstone and lava to light the place up. Then leave the place completely and come back later.

Is it fine if I just dig the hole myself (like I did :P)? It's pretty big, and it has a crusher trap inside the door just in case I need to retreat quickly.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Unfortunately, slimes only spawn on certain blocks, so you're better off finding that site. (ask knight, we had like 3 HUGE hollowed out rooms underground that were pretty much useless.)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

the_last_sheikah

I finally got minecraft! Mind if I join?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Olimar12345

Omg yes! We need your Gamer tag tho-I'll be online tomorrow.

the_last_sheikah

My gamer tag is Last Sheikah, yeah original, I know.  Only problem is that my 2 day free gold subscription is up and I need to go buy the 1 year gold subscription, so I wont be on until later tonight, tomorrow the latest.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

My gamertag is Zer0Music. I've been really busy, so I can't get on a lot. One of these days, though!

Olimar12345

Update comes out tomorrow! Creative mode, here I come!

K-NiGhT

I heard about that! I'm super excited.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 15, 2012, 02:17:30 PMUpdate comes out tomorrow! Creative mode, here I come!
...too bad we can't just "update" our old seeds...
I'll keep it, ALWAYS, though, for memories...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr