News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Arrangement contest 3 - Going Solo! Sheets out!

Started by Cobraroll, May 16, 2012, 03:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your favourite?

Viridian Forest from Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver, by Garlicbananas.
4 (44.4%)
Minor Remnants from Metroid II, by Olimar12345.
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Cobraroll

Okay, then:

The deadline is extended until further notice + one week.

That means, when the deadline is announced, you'll still have a week to do your stuff.

Suggestions are welcome.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Cobraroll

This... kinda died.

Is anybody still working on something? Or at least, considering to enter?

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Bespinben

It might have gotten swallowed up by NSM Community Orchestra project.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

garlicbananas

Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

pumpy_heart

insaneintherain

Dudeman

...is anybody there? The judges are anxious to judge. (I am anyway.)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

NOT YET!! I REALLY want to participate, but I don't have time!!! In the beginning of October I would have time!!!

Cobraroll

We've had exactly one hand-in so far. I'll let this run at least until we get one more.

garlicbananas

Come on guys, I want someone to compete against.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Olimar12345

I really don't want this to die-I'll see if I can put something together...

Brassman388