Arrangement contest 3 - Going Solo! Sheets out!

Started by Cobraroll, May 16, 2012, 03:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your favourite?

Viridian Forest from Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver, by Garlicbananas.
4 (44.4%)
Minor Remnants from Metroid II, by Olimar12345.
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Cobraroll

I've got in 25% of the results from the judgrors so far. We're on track!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

Lets finish this up so we can start the next one!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Cobraroll

Because a new month has arrived, as well as a general lack of interest/feedback/ballots from the judgrors, I hereby declare this round for Over.

As Olimar12345 won the popular vote, and was the only judgror who even bothered to hand in the ballots, he is declared the winner. PM me to claim your prize, Olimar (as Dahans never claimed his from the previous round, I decided to give it to whoever won this one).

Big round of applause, everybody. ::)

Congratulations, Olimar! Congratulations, Garlicbananas! You were a very close second, and both pieces were enjoyable to listen to.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

garlicbananas

I'm honestly surprised I even came close.  I thought Olimar's was way better.  Cool though.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0