News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

What Song Is Stuck in Your Head?

Started by Zunawe, May 18, 2012, 06:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

We all have a song stuck in our head right now, and you can't deny it. It's a curse of all musicians. For example, I've got the Wind Waker Symphonic Movement that was on the 25th Zelda anniversary CD. It's only the last 10-12 measures though. What are you humming, and is it an annoying song, or something you love?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

Gang fight and Time to rock.

I <3 BLR

fingerz

Honk by Jeff Jarvis (Kendor Music Inc.). My god the bari sax is awesome! CHECK IT OUT!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on May 18, 2012, 06:46:13 PMGang fight and Time to rock.

I <3 BLR
Oh Dude, you so silly.

I gots On and On by Mustard Plug in my head right now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

My Boy Builds Coffins - Florence + the Machine

I plan to make a parody, "My boy bakes poffins", so I'm thinking of it constantly.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

<3 Florence + the Machine.

Darnit Nebbles, now I gots Leave My Body stuck in me head.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

Drops of Jupiter by Train. I love that song. I didn't know that it was by Train until after Save Me San Francisco was performed by them.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Greg

3 different songs: SSBB Meta Knight's theme, X Tunnel Scene, and Famicom Grand Prix. Hate it when this happens. >_>

Zunawe

I'm not even sure how that would happen.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Omg at the restaurant yesterday, A Little Priest by Stephen Sondheim (from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street) would NOT get out of my head. I love that song, it's my favorite from that musical. The dementedly cheerful waltz tempo is so damn addicting.

Also today at work, some of the Dark Shadows score by Danny Elfman (We Will End You! is a good example of the main theme).

Both of those are great songs though so I don't mind.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Cobraroll

F-Zero: Decide In The Eyes - The Big Blue

That song really keeps the sensation of speed throughout. It just feels like you're cruising around at a thousand kilometres an hour. Really awesome.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MaestroUGC

Temporary Secretary and Secret Friend - Paul McCartney.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I have NSYNC songs in my head.

Feel free to judge me. :'D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel