Anyone got these Mario Kart games?

Started by fingerz, May 20, 2012, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Hi all! I'm trying to collect all the Mario Kart games from the series and I'm having trouble finding a few of them to buy:

Super Mario Kart for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Mario Kart: Super Circuit for the Game Boy Advance
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! for the Nintendo GameCube

I don't have a credit card, so I can't buy over the internet! SO, if you know anyone who would be interested in selling me these games, I'll gladly pay them for their expenses. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Just about any video game store that still sells GC games should have at least one copy of Double Dash. Try pawn shops and garage sales for the other two if no one is willing to sell them here.(I don't have any of them)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Garage sales, resale shops, and flea markets, man.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Yes. Garage sales. I sold my Double Dash a couple years ago, realized my horrid mistake, and bought one again at a garage sale.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Just curious, how would you pay them?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 21, 2012, 10:58:37 AMJust curious, how would you pay them?
Probably Coins. he has like 12,000+ of them.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 21, 2012, 11:32:50 AMProbably Coins. he has like 12,000+ of them.
*spits out his drink all over his computer*

BEST. EVER.

Zunawe

Lol, he said that he was racing you for 20000 coins on the Mario Kart 7 Community thread. Actually, it was everybody, but nobody was even trying once he passed about 10000. He thought you were still trying at it. Oh well, it doesn't matter.

I can sell you my Double Dash case. My sister lost the disc years ago. I will never forgive her.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Thanks Zunawe, but I'm after the game. XD

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 21, 2012, 10:58:37 AMJust curious, how would you pay them?
With coins money! I'd send it over in an envelope. :)

Unfortunately, they don't sell GameCube games here where I live any more. Though, I did see a GameCube for sale in Cash Converters... Oh well. Thanks for the advice, guys! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

uberdragon

I have double dash, and its completely beaten. Still by far the best MK game yet.
"You believed your prophecy, and we believed in mopping the floor with you."
-Bowser
Super Paper Mario

FSM-Reapr

If anyone has PAL version of MKDD, I would gladly purchase it too.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

HEY!!!

I saw an opportunity to post and I took it!