News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Best Mario Kart 7 Time Trials

Started by Zunawe, May 21, 2012, 03:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Fingerz OP?

Yes
10 (55.6%)
Yes
3 (16.7%)
No
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on January 18, 2013, 04:09:51 PM[DS] Luigi's Mansion
Fingerz
1:55.112

Just when I was one second away from your old score...you get a freaking new one?!
GAHHH! *turns table upside down*
Go away man! TT^TT xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Zunawe

Updated.

Your times are starting to reach that point where you can't go any faster. I like how you have both the records for Maka Wuhu.

Poll fixed.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Really Zunawe

I vote that Fingerz isn't overpowered, suddenly it seems that I voted he IS overpowered

Huh

Curious isn't it?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

davy

Zunawe, you still have my time under fingerz' name.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Zunawe

Quote from: davy on January 19, 2013, 02:45:26 PMZunawe, you still have my time under fingerz' name.
Sorry about that. Fixed.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 19, 2013, 11:36:19 AMReally Zunawe

I vote that Fingerz isn't overpowered, suddenly it seems that I voted he IS overpowered

Huh

Curious isn't it?
Oh come on, it's not even a remotely serious poll.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Quote from: Zunawe on January 19, 2013, 10:44:01 AMYour times are starting to reach that point where you can't go any faster.
I don't know about that. I could still do a hell of a lot better on most of those courses. There are still people that are ahead of me by seconds in many courses. However, I will slowly disassemble their records. >:D

Quote from: Zunawe on January 19, 2013, 10:44:01 AMI like how you have both the records for Maka Wuhu.
Hahahaha! I did the course with and without glitches and I've written down my times so I don't forget. It's only natural to want to take over that record if you own most of the other records. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

davy

As a method of protest (I hate steering with the analog stick, I preffered steering with the four-point butten (that's how translate translates it) like in the DS version) I decided to do time tirals without steering. Most of the courses are finishable, but as I fall a lot off the course, the times are quite bad (I remember finishing Rosalina's Iceplanet in +10 minutes). However, there is one course that does allow relatively fast times (I managed to beat time tirals of players who were steering) : Koopa Beach.

Koopa Beach
Without steering
03:27.002
davy

As fingerz will be breaking our normal records anyway, this might be a fun challange for him.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dude

No steering
Toad Circuit: 6:36.950

Damn this is more fun than I was first expecting.

Zunawe

Heh. Ummmm. Okay. It might be better to make a new thread. This one would end up being twice as long or cluttered if I put it here.

I program things

Pit0010

without steering? like the 1st person mode?

XD I haven't tried that in AGES!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Zunawe

Wait, did you guys mean motion controls, or not moving yourself at all?

I program things

davy

Not moving yourself at all (in other words: the only things you can use are the A button, the B button, the L button and the R button).

Dude

Quote from: davy on January 23, 2013, 01:27:17 PMNot moving yourself at all (in other words: the only things you can use are the A button, the B button, the L button and the R button).
this

Also

Daisy hills no steering

4:10.344

Cheep cheep lagoon no steering

2:57.371

Zunawe

Again, make a new topic please. Extending this one will make it hard to look at.

Also, what happens if you hit a wall and can't move?

I program things

Dude

Make one then.

And I just press R a lot. You eventually move either right or left and, depending on the situation, you might have to go in reverse.