News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Best Mario Kart 7 Time Trials

Started by Zunawe, May 21, 2012, 03:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Fingerz OP?

Yes
10 (55.6%)
Yes
3 (16.7%)
No
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Zunawe

Yay spoiler button. The original page is so much more compact now. I will probably end up moving the no steering thread over here.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Alright! I've started to go through all the courses now and pull each of them apart. I'm not going to stop going faster on any of the tracks until I have the fastest time on my system! :P

Toad Circuit
Fingerz
1:22.936

I'm damn well happy with that. There's one thing I realised I was doing wrong whilst doing this course; I haven't been using a heavyweight character for any of my times! I've been using DK which is only a medium-weight, so... I can get a hell of a lot faster on all of these courses using Metal Mario. I'm now working on cracking Daisy Circuit. Wish me luck. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

UnknownKirbyMan

Luck is wished to you.
But not for my time.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on February 14, 2013, 12:33:12 AMAlright! I've started to go through all the courses now and pull each of them apart. I'm not going to stop going faster on any of the tracks until I have the fastest time on my system! :P

Toad Circuit
Fingerz
1:22.936

I'm damn well happy with that. There's one thing I realised I was doing wrong whilst doing this course; I haven't been using a heavyweight character for any of my times! I've been using DK which is only a medium-weight, so... I can get a hell of a lot faster on all of these courses using Metal Mario. I'm now working on cracking Daisy Circuit. Wish me luck. :P

If I wish you luck, bad luck will be raining down on you. XDDDD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fabbemannen

Finally played MK7 today after a long time, and MKDS messed up my driving pretty hard apparently.
Oh well, still managed to piss off Fingerz a little more (I hope) ;D

At first I was like, but then I was like

[SNES] Mario Circuit 2
Fabbemannen
01:15.689

That's enough for now, that one is pretty fast D:

DonValentino

Umm... why are there two "yes" in the poll? lol

fabbemannen

Oh well, inb4 Fingerz
http://i.imgur.com/oJgCEcQ.jpg

[SNES] Mario Circuit 2