News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I join shadoninja and bring ice cream.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

blueflower999

I spray clouds of chlorine gas into shadoninja's hideout and kill him and K-Night. Then I set fire to Spitllama's pillow, causing him to run off and dunk his butt into water. Meanwhile, I sit upon the throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

I kick you off.

Throne get.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 29, 2012, 04:34:13 PMI spray clouds of chlorine gas into shadoninja's hideout and kill him and K-Night.

Jokes on you, we had gas masks on just for lulz.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Zunawe

Goes back in time to before Spyro made this game. Puts motion sensor bomb on throne seat. Makes new throne. Nobody knows about this game. Sit.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

You have just created a paradox, you can't go back in time to prevent making this game, but the only reason you're going back in time is because of the game.

And while you're writhing on the floor trying to resolve this paradox I take the throne.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Spyro

But you sat on a cactus I put on the throne. I sit on the throne

SuperFireKirby

I put on a tweed jacket and bow tie. You are so stunned by my coolness, you don't realize me lifting you off the trhone with a forklift and gently placing you in a river of lava filled with pirahnas and frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads.

My throne.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I reveal to the thread that your suit was purchased at Costco.

My throne.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

the_last_sheikah

"What the hell is a Costco?"

Everyone faceplams at my ignorance.

I sit on the throne because no one is looking.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

UnknownKirbyMan

I unleash an Ice Beam at you. You are frozen to the throne.

I leave.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 30, 2012, 09:23:40 PMI put on a tweed jacket and bow tie. You are so stunned by my coolness, you don't realize me lifting you off the trhone with a forklift and gently placing you in a river of lava filled with pirahnas and frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads.

My throne.
I see your tweed jacket and bowtie and raise you a pinstripe suit, a trench coat, and a pair of converses.
I like food.

blueflower999

All of you forget about this game, and I take the throne and move it to France. Sit.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 30, 2012, 09:23:40 PMI put on a tweed jacket and bow tie. You are so stunned by my coolness, you don't realize me lifting you off the trhone with a forklift and gently placing you in a river of lava filled with pirahnas and frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads.
Ahahaha! Watched that the other day. :P

I claim Frace and hence claim the throne.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

I walk in with a BB gun and, because you're French, you run surrender immediately. I sit with mah BB gun.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things